Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Kwikly Dental Staffing
Expanding our growing national team of qualified dental professionals
Are you looking to join a fast-growing company and be a key part of our growth by hiring quality professionals that are the core of our service success?
Kwikly Dental Staffing is looking for Talent Acquisition Specialists to hire our team of outstanding dental professionals who represent Kwikly at our dental office clients.
Our team of professionals provide high-quality dental services and are brought on for their experience, desire to have flexibility in their schedules, and are responsive to the changing needs of the practices and patients.
You will attract, interview and vet candidates, ensuring that our team of dental assistants and hygienists are top-tier professionals ready for the exciting challenge of temp work. We are expanding fast and in several markets, meaning that the TA's are responsible for volume recruiting and ensuring Kwikly is able to meet the demands for quality dental temps.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop trusting relationships with potential hires for our company’s current and future hiring needs. You’ll engage with candidates online virtually, and in-person at events like career fairs and trade shows.
Kwikly Dental Staffing provides the best people and technology to make filling temporary roles easy for dental offices and professionals. We offer high-quality service to dental offices to ensure excellent patient care in a timely and professional manner.
We are a fast-growing organization, recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5000 growth companies in the US! We are expanding nationally, providing opportunities for career growth and a great culture for our team members.
Our dental professionals and internal teammates are responsive, resourceful, and responsible—taking every opportunity to learn, innovate, and support their teams. If that describes you, let’s talk!
What you will do
- Research and identity sources of potential dental professionals
- Use various media and forums to reach out to potential and interested candidate, raising awareness and interest
- Maintain records and documentation of search activities; coordinate with Lead Generation team on candidate conversion
- Conduct interviews in virtual and in-person formats with potential dental professionals
- Provide assessment of candidate fit and quality according to established criteria
- Update interview records and notes for Operations team
Quality candidates and talent pool
- Conduct background check and perform pre-hire quality check
- Provide recommendation to Operations Manager and confer for final hiring decision
- Provide recommendations to continually improve hiring practices and processes
- Maintain knowledge of legal and industry hiring practices
- Handover new hires to Operations Support Specials for onboarding
- Coordinate with Operations Support team to ensure new hires adhere to quality standards and sustain performance levels through probation period
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant external bodies such as Dental schools
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Experience in Human Resources, Recruiting, or Interviewing talent acquisition
- Ability to engage with candidates in virtual environments in a personable, engaging manner that represents Kwikly and conveys our values and standards
- Organization, follow up and strong communication skills to interact effectively with Professionals and office team
- Strong web, mobile and desktop skills – we use HubSpot, Google Docs, and various web-based tools such as Slack and our proprietary Kwikly app
- Knowledge of ATS or CRM systems and documentation flows through hiring cycle
What makes you a great candidate
- Dental, medical, or direct care industry
- Social media marketing experience
- Predictive Index Practitioner or other psychometrics
Essentials that make a great Kwikly team member
- Align with and demonstrate core values of Responsive, Resourceful, and Responsible
- A strong desire to be part of a small, fast-paced organization where they can have a big impact.
- A self-starter who thrives on results, continuous learning, and improvement and is passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to adapt quickly, thrive on fast-paced agility, and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to service and detail
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to your own success
Why you'll love working with us
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Professional Development - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- For Minneapolis-based teammates: Hybrid work schedule between your home and our Coon Rapids office
- Remote Work-from-home for non-Minneapolis-based teammates
This is an exciting time to join us! If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist