Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our Human Resources team is looking for a collaborative, innovative Talent Acquisition Specialist with strong people and communication skills.
If you want to make a direct impact in placing high-quality talent in a growing company, this role is for you!
The Highmark Difference:
At Highmark Companies, we design, build, remodel, restore and project manage all under one roof. And we do it with our own people. We’re experienced, passionate, and accomplish great things while working in a culture that is fun, driven, and professional. This year, we received the high honor of being named by Star Tribune as one of the 2022 Top 200 Workplaces in Minnesota. We couldn’t have gotten this amazing honor without our employees. Come see what it’s like to be a part of a Top Workplace!
- Coordinate active and passive recruiting activities: screening, interviewing, selection and hiring
- Strategize with the Human Resources and Highmark leadership teams on overall business goals to determine what high-level or specialized positions need to be filled to achieve them
- Source and generate leads for candidates that align with the Human Resources and Highmark vision to build a network
- Develop and maintain Highmark’s job descriptions and postings
- Promote Highmark as an employer on social media networks, at community & industry events and career fairs
- Facilitate the new hire process from offer letter to orientation on day one
- Develop and maintain recruiting strategies and metrics: diversity, cost of hire, time to fill, etc.
- Identify opportunities to articulate and define Highmark’s image, organizational culture, key differentiators, and reputation through branding initiatives carried out by the marketing team
- 3+ years of recruiting/talent acquisition experience
- Strong organizational stills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Moderate level proficiency in computers including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook Etc.
Benefits: Our employees enjoy competitive benefits include a flexible paid time off policy, advancement and education opportunities, health insurance (company pays 100% of employee-only premium on lowest cost), dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, profit sharing and 401k.
Culture: Our culture lives within our five core values– wise, intentional, driven, trustworthy and humble. That is the center of all our employee decisions. If these core values are a part of who you are, join our team and contribute to the endless heights this organization can reach. Learn more at HighmarkCos.com
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist