Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The address for this role is: 5320 W 23rd Street, St Louis Park, MN 55416
The schedule for this role, subject to change is: Monday – Friday, 9:30AM – 6 PM
This role pays $21.39 per hour plus benefits.
This is a Full-Time (40 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 40 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a client need.
Envoy America addresses the social determinants of health, from loneliness to disengagement, for older adults by providing best-in-class, reliable and cost-effective companionship, assistance and transportation services. Our service also helps the businesses that serve older adults, from health plans to senior living communities, grow their market share, increase their net promotor score, offer differentiated services and lower their overall costs.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Scottsdale, is currently operating in 28 states and has earned the right to serve the country’s marquee corporations including Lifespark, Cigna, Molina Healthcare, Longevity Health Plan, the Mayo Clinic, Fresenius Kidney Care and Access 2 Care. Learn more at www.envoyamerica.com.
Envoy America is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly support the ParityPledge® for gender and racial parity at the highest levels of business.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help build our companion Driver recruiting machine. The role is responsible for developing and driving our recruiting process and strategy across the greater Minneapolis metropolitan area. You will act as a strategic partner for the leaders responsible for scaling our business. This is a newly created role to support in scalable growth; so be ready and excited to build! The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a part of the People & Culture team, and
report into the Head of Operations, Minnesota, at Envoy America.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead Envoy America’s Companion Driver recruiting strategy with a focus on the Independent Contractor roles
- High volume capacity planning, building and managing strategies for attracting talent, and driving the activities to deliver against our hiring plans
- Strong understanding of Talent Acquisition process and technology and how to implement changes to drive efficiency
- Deploy forecasting, reporting and analytics rigor to track key recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress against goals
- Deliver ongoing reports to track results, progress to goal, impact, hiring quality and cost-effectiveness of the recruiting efforts
- Use information to detect trends/insights and adjust the strategy to optimize the impact of the recruiting activities
- Proactively communicate recruiting productivity to operational hiring teams
- Implement and maintain processes, tools, and systems needed to scale and support the recruiting efforts in the short and long-term
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Implement volume focused recruitment events
- Build a scalable recruiting engine and talent pipeline
- Continuously enhance the candidate experience
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the organization
- You are an authentic, inspiring and hands-on team member with experience driving and building volume hire recruiting activities in hyper-growth environments
- 4+ years of recruiting/sourcing with an emphasis on high-volume efforts, with at least 2 years of experience supporting high-performing teams within a hyper-growth environment at progressive companies
- Experience with high volume recruiting tools and partnering with a remote team.
- Skilled at using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
- Comfort with ambiguity, critical thinker and problem-solving independently and as a team
Based in the greater Minneapolis metropolitan area. Office address is: 5320 W 23rd Street, St Louis Park, MN 55416
Compensation & Benefits
In addition to a competitive hourly rate, starting at $21.39 per hour, and challenging work assignments, we offer medical, dental, and vision insurances, participation in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid time off, and employee events that promote work-life balance and camaraderie.
Envoy America’s culture is People-first – clients, companion drivers and employees. While we have an incredible team of hard-working Envoy America team members, at the end of the day, our company is about helping our clients, the older adults stay independent, healthy and socially active, and we expect & celebrate that among our team members. We encourage everyone to truly bring their whole authentic selves to work. To be transparent. To be non-hierarchical. And, above all, to be a really good person that wants to serve others.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist