Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
H2I Group specializes in building schools, science labs, hospitals, research centers, and more. We believe safe, thoughtfully designed spaces are essential for human health and community well-being because they foster motivation, curiosity & play. We use state-of-the-art building materials, hire the best contractors & partner with the most reputable suppliers in the industry. We build up communities. Come grow with us. #H2IStrong
Our Website: https://h2igroup.com
As part of our hiring process, please complete this survey: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/gKAfybCh77
Are you a self-starter who loves the constant eb and flow of recruiting?! H2I group is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner who will be responsible for leading our full-cycle recruitment process, managing our College/University Recruiting Partnerships, and will lead our summer internship program! A successful candidate will be someone who enjoys developing new recruitment strategies while acting as the face of our company and brand at H2I Group. We are looking for someone who enjoys refining processes, having ownership over their work, and can think outside the box!
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the full cycle recruitment process that meets and exceeds the organization’s needs, including sourcing, interviewing, pre-employment screenings, and extending offers.
- Maintain job postings via applicant tracking system (ADP) and within job posting sites.
- Maintain consistent communications with candidates and hiring managers at all stages of the recruitment cycle, creating an exceptional candidate experience.
- Develop and implement creative strategies to attract and retain active and passive candidates, including community/school outreach, career fairs, sourcing/lead generation, state workforce centers, industry partnerships, etc.
- Manage our College/University Partnerships.
- Maintain an Affirmative Action Plan and ensure all recruiting processes are in compliance with AAP and EEO requirements.
- Partner with the HR and Marketing team in developing impactful recruitment advertising, through job posts, social media recruitment, recruitment collateral, and within our company’s Glassdoor page.
- Provide timely and accurate data to maintain recruiting metrics.
- Facilitate the Summer Internship Program, including recruitment, engagement with universities, attracting and extending offers to candidates, and incoordination of events throughout the 12-week program.
- Assist the HR team with projects and administrative tasks when relevant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- Prior experience and success in leading and full-cycle recruitment is required.
- Prior Union and Construction Industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-assurance and sound judgment when working with hiring managers and relevant internal and external contacts.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative and adapt to change.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, ADP WorkforceNow, Smartsheet and job boards such as Indeed.
- Willing to work a hybrid schedule of 3 days in office and 2 days remote.
- Travel 20% to office locations and/or to Universities or Trade Schools.
This job description does not necessarily include all job functions and responsibilities. Employees may be asked to perform other additional related duties and tasks. Management reserves the right to revise and update job description at any time.
Haldeman-Homme Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner