Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This position provides support in the recruitment and selection process for part-time Service Representatives. The Talent Acquisition will be responsible to recruit, perform interviews and make employment offers for the hiring of Service Representatives. The incumbent will be responsible to meet metrics, including phone time and time to fill. They will be assisting the new hire throughout the onboarding process as point of contact.
- Confers with Field Service Coordinators, HR Director, and other staff members to identify recruitment needs for part-time Service Representatives.
- Places advertisements for part-time Service Representatives on the internet sites upon knowledge of opening(s). Target and other continuity should be posted within one day of receipt. All other stores should be posted within two days, but preferably within one day.
- Interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Selects the most qualified candidate for open positions and offers contingent employment to candidates for part-time Service Representative positions.
- Tracks interviews completed, offers given, offers accepted on a daily basis.
- Tracks background check authorization completion on all hires on a daily basis. Follow-up with those that need to fill out the form. Sends decisional/ineligible background checks to HR Director for review and adjudication.
- Maintains daily communication with Field Service Coordinators regarding current openings and new hires for each region.
- Maintains “Can Pay” spreadsheet on a daily basis. Makes “Can pay Job Matching Calls” and follows up via email every day with assigned new hires.
- Follows the Recruitment Process for all locations to ensure that all available resources are used to recruit and hire a Service Representative. Updates notes in iCIMS Requisitions in order to allow for each Recruiter to know status of requisition at any given time.
- Follows the Tough Location Checklist and completes all steps on continuity stores within one week. Including performing cold calls to prospects, calls to stores, places newspaper ads, etc. for hard to hire areas.
- Contacts new hires in regard to the new hire paperwork on a daily basis in order to complete the onboarding process in a timely, efficient manner. Confers with supervisor about difficult locations in a timely manner, within 10 days for continuity services or within 5 days for high priority stores.
- Attends weekly one-on-one meetings to put a status on open locations, and to provide action plan for next steps on stores that have been in recruiting 10 days or longer.
- Enters new hire information into iCIMS and NI daily.
- Emails all appropriate new hire information to new hires the same day of hire.
- Updates description in iCIMS accurately and posts position in various media (i.e. newspapers, online recruiting resources, etc.) as assigned.
- Participates in weekly department meetings.
- Answers phone calls on hotline within one or two rings.
- Provides and initiates support/back-up for other Recruiters as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and at least one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specific Skills and/or Required Certifications
- effectively interact with all levels of employees and customers.
- work independently and within a team environment.
- resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- be resourceful, assertive, detail oriented, energetic and highly self motivated.
- effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- organize, schedule and follow instructions.
- be flexible to accommodate pressures and demands as required by schedules, deadlines, etc.
- prioritize and multi-task multiple projects successfully to completion.
- demonstrate initiative and creativity.
- maintain confidential or sensitive information.
- Computer and software literate. Must be able to operate a personal computer, in addition to standard and more advanced software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and internet related programs.
- Prefer knowledge of employment laws in regard to recruitment and selection.
- Experience utilizing the phone as a main form of communication.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner