Talent Acquisition Manager
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Talent Acquisition Managers work in close partnership with business leaders to plan and deliver winning recruiting strategies for short- and long-term hiring needs. You will lead others and personally deliver on meeting on-time hiring demands by championing Riveron’s employer brand and creating experiences that delight candidates and internal stakeholders. You’ll utilize your mastery of sourcing techniques and technology tools to build robust diverse talent pipelines. You’ll deliver and enhance brand-defining experiences that attract top talent and master assessment tools to ensure we make the best hiring decisions. You’ll continue to develop your skills as a leader by living our values and contributing to our innovative team environment that is designed to mentor, develop, and challenge.
Who will love this job
You’re ready to take the lead role as a partner to business leaders, and manage challenging searches, recruiting programs, and junior recruiters to exceed hiring demands through on-time hiring and robust talent pipelines. You’re intellectually curious and passionate about all facets of business and an integrated approach to talent management. You value being part of a purpose-driven, inclusive, and people centric organization where you can continue to learn and develop your career with a collaborative team who will coach and mentor you as a business partner.
You are adept and resilient at overcoming set-backs through your ability to innovate and solve problems. You are intellectually curious and an adept learner with an analytical mindset. You enjoy using data for planning, analysis, and influencing your decision-making. You love the art of verbal and written communications for marketing, operational clarity, and reporting. You are obsessed at creating, continuously improving, and delivering a world-class candidate and stakeholder experience.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert in Riveron’s businesses, talent strategies, recruiting programs, and employee value proposition
- Partner with business leaders and internal stakeholders to create and deliver a world-class recruiting strategy, program, and experience
- Manage search assignments for senior-level and challenging positions, successfully meeting goals for quality and on-time hiring
- Manage talent intelligence for planning, sourcing, diversity, and pipelining using technology tools
- Masterfully leverage employment branding to engage and recruit top talent
- Oversee the meticulous management of data and systems for reporting and analytics
- Manage recruiting programs such as interview assessment, employer branding, stakeholder experience, or talent intelligence
- Manage and develop TA Associates and Analysts including performance
- Track record of partnering with business stakeholders to plan and forecast talent demands to successfully deliver quality diverse hires on-time
- Successfully managed the recruiting full life cycle for a business unit with a passion to learn and collaborate across teams such as HR, talent development, on-boarding, legal, and marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex matrixed professional services businesses and related talent requirements to build and manage recruiting programs, resources, and best practices
- Proven knowledge, innovation, management of talent intelligence employer branding communications, technology tools (ATS, CRM, LinkedIn, Internet), and talent assessment
- At least one year managing and mentoring junior resources
Attributes for success in this role
- Relationship owner across stakeholders
- Strategic planning, budgeting
- Recruiting project management for on-time hiring
- Innovative recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Organization and technology systems management
- Analytics for decision making
- Communications, marketing and sales, reporting
At Riveron, you’ll collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver meaningful solutions to a variety of clients, work alongside experienced leaders who are invested in your growth, and be part of an inclusive and vibrant community of individuals who truly love what they do and who they do it with. Our entrepreneurial culture is rooted in a belief that every perspective is uniquely valuable, and that spirit has enabled our significant growth. Along with that growth comes opportunity – for more impactful work, enhanced flexibility, and progressive benefits that support healthy, prosperous lives in and out of work.
Riveron is a people-first business advisory firm that operates at the center of the latest business trends. We partner with our clients – ranging from large global multinational organizations to high growth private entities – to solve the dynamic and complex issues faced by modern finance organizations.
Check us out on social media:
LinkedIn Glassdoor Instagram Facebook
Riveron Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that we are stronger together through our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager