Talent Acquisition Manager
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 technology company that delivers industry-specific solutions that include aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable.
Honeywell Aerospace products and services are found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft in the world. With an unmatched heritage of innovation that spans more than a century, our aim is to solve the greatest challenges CEOs, pilots, operators, passengers, finance, maintenance and cabin crews face -- and transform the way we all fly. We deliver improved fuel-efficiency, more direct and on-time flights, safer and more comfortable travel and better flight planning and traffic management. We do this through one of the industry’s broadest and most advanced portfolios including world-class engines, cockpits, cabin design, wireless connectivity and enterprise performance management services – even for emerging market segments like flying taxies, while providing world-class customer service, repairs and technical support.
At Honeywell Aerospace Advanced Connected Sustainability Technologies (ACST), our outstanding team of scientists, engineers, and professionals develop groundbreaking technology by applying their expertise in complex hardware and software control systems, atomic physics, ultra-high vacuum environments, cryogenics, cyber security, and more.
Honeywell’s ACST team is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager for our Broomfield, CO or Golden Valley, MN location. In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to identify current and future workforce needs, understand upcoming talent gaps and talent needs to develop and implement effective talent acquisition strategy roadmaps to support business goals across multiple locations and states.
- Partnering with HR and business leaders to coordinate with Honeywell’s Recruitment Process Outsourced (RPO) recruiters and talent acquisition COE points of contact to ensure strong pipelining of qualified and diverse candidates for highly technical positions
- Developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies, tactics, and approaches to ensure niche skillset requisitions are filled in a timely manner
- Identifying and coordinating partnerships with national laboratories, universities, conferences, and trade organizations
- Managing short and long cycle talent acquisition approaches and hiring plans
- Leveraging data and analytics to provide strategic expertise by monitoring and staying abreast of competitive landscape, industry trends, best practices, legal developments, benchmark comparisons, functions as subject matter expert on all business unit recruitment activities
- Acting as ACST focal with corporate initiatives with University Relations, diversity conferences/initiatives, and other talent demand planning cycles
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in corporate talent acquisition and/or human resources
- U.S. Citizenship to obtain and maintain government security clearance
- Master’s degree in human resources or a business-related field
- 3+ years of technical and cyber security recruiter or recruitment experience
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Incentive Eligible
- Salary Range: Min to Max $103,000 - $155,000
- For benefits information, please visit https://careers.honeywell.com/us/en/honeywell-benefits
- Current employees may visit HR Direct.
- ACST 2022
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager