Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Lead will collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Lead are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Manage, and execute on, Accord’s overall talent acquisition strategy.
- Develop, analyze, and update job descriptions, requirements, and specifications.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, newspapers, colleges, and other resources as needed to attract a high caliber talent pool.
- Source and recruit candidates using Accord’s talent acquisition software, various external job boards and databases, external events, social media, and other resources as needed.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to effectively and efficiently screen candidates.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Be an Accord brand ambassador with all external contacts.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources Management, or a related field.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of seven years recruiting/HR experience or a combination of higher education and experience.
- Proven work experience in talent acquisition (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, behavioral).
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check).
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- All new hires will be required to provide proof of Covid 19 full vaccination or have an approved request for exemption before their start date.
- Able to pass a DHS (Department of Health Services) background check, valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Reliable transportation.
Competitive wage and benefit package with PTO, 8 paid holidays, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, NO COST short & long-term disability insurance, retirement savings plan options, employee wellness program, tuition assistance program, career advancement, mileage reimbursement for providing direct services, a positive, friendly work environment and much more.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Lead