Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
In this role you will provide Talent Acquisition support to the Talent Solutions Team. The Talent Acquisition Assistant role is critical to the success of the internal staffing and external hiring process and is the main point of contact during candidate travel, candidate scheduling and on-site interviews.
- Manage all administration of the recruiting activities for assigned functions. This includes verbal and written communications with candidates, coordinating interview schedules, and managing the pre-employment contingency process.
- Manage the flow of the day and candidate during each interview day.
- Track and report critical candidate flow information using a web-based applicant tracking tool,iCIMS, and other emerging and company supported software programs.
- Build candidate & client trust, developing partnerships throughout the building with AV, Business Conference Center, HR, hiring teams, and more.
- Complete projects and additional tasks identified by Talent Acquisition Manager
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience in a high volume, high paced, detail-oriented setting
- High School Degree or GED
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy while meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated capacity to pro-actively complete multiple detailed tasks with frequent interruptions
- Excellent communication skills with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of GMI management and a broad array of candidates, customers, and suppliers outside the company.
- High level of integrity, sound judgment & discretion regarding handling confidential or sensitive information.
- Willingness and ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities, roles, and managers.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in Microsoft based applications including Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, and HCM applications, with a willingness to learn and master other software programs as needed.
- Available for occasional overtime.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree
- Experience with iCIMS, Workday or other Recruiting specific software
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator