Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Compassion. It’s the starting point for health care providers like you and it’s what drives us every day as we put our exceptional skills together with a real feeling of caring for others. This is a place where your impact goes beyond providing care one patient at a time. Because here, every day, you’re also providing leadership and contributing in ways that can affect millions for years to come. Ready for a new path? Learn more, and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Talent Acquisition Clinical Program Manager will be responsible for the development and on-going management and administration of physician talent acquisition programs. Crafting and expertly executing physician specific programs across the enterprise, this position will require influence and program management expertise to manage the day-to-day execution of the talent acquisition clinical programs. Working in sync with the national teams, you’ll be an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team and will contribute specifically to the attraction of physicians through the established program management.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Participates in the development of physician talent acquisition strategies
- Develops and leads the program implementation plans meeting established business objectives
- Evaluates workflows, efficiencies, communication, and best practices to ensure enterprise consistency
- Communicates, obtains feedback, and collaborates with key stakeholders regarding program requirements, recommendations, and results
- Maintains day-to-day responsibility for program processes and success
- Influences leaders using program evaluation reports and recommendations for on-going improvements
- Oversees programs and provides operational expertise to train others on the programs (e.g., strategy, implementation)
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of experience in program development and management
- Demonstrated knowledge of physician residency program and fellowship requirements
- Experience developing physician programs, physician talent acquisition strategies, or clinical program strategy development
- Experience demonstrating resiliency, resourcefulness and driving change to meet the needs of the business
- Experience with data driven metrics, KPIs and performance targets
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience working in large, complex organizations
- Experience with problem solving and accountability for issue resolution
- Proven effective verbal and written communication with ability to translate message to a variety of audiences
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $97,300 to $176,900. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada/New York City residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Clinical Program Manager – Remote