Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We at Demant work with multiple brands and business areas to support customers and patients to live their best lives. We develop, manufacture, and sell products that help people with hearing loss connect and communicate with the world around them.
Demant is the only company in the world that covers all areas of hearing healthcare, from hearing devices and hearing implants to diagnostic equipment and professional hearing care. We gain significant synergies from this unique position, creating new opportunities for our workforce in the years to come; Demant is active and engaged.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Business Partner is responsible for building and executing staffing strategies for the US Diagnostics Division of Demant. The successful TA Business Partner will be responsible for networking and sourcing candidates to fill opportunities and create a talent pipeline for the Diagnostics Division. The TA Business Partner will collaborate closely with HR Business Partners and managers to understand the hiring needs and build a strategic and targeted sourcing plan, as well as full cycle recruiting. This position is actively working in the Eden Prairie, Minnesota; possible hybrid schedule.
· Utilize professional networks to source candidates for active requisitions from a variety of sources such as job boards, social media, and search engines, including niche communications, employee referrals, and other sources.
· Use social networking mediums (i.e. LinkedIn groups and other online forums) to promote employment brand messaging that drives traffic to open roles by establishing and promoting positive relationships.
· Collaborates with TA and HR Teams to develop tools and uses for strong delivery to businesses to ensure compliance with selection process.
· Process owner of all recruiting activities. Responsible to shepherd identified qualified candidates through the interview and selection process. Provides a diverse candidate pool, as available, for manager consideration ensuring Affirmative Action Plan and Equal Employment Opportunity for all qualified candidates.
· Responsible to maintain an accurate tracking system with day-to-day sourcing activity and results, conduct hiring leader updates with applicant screening results. Proactively works with hiring leaders to ensure communication and scheduling of interviews is coordinated and timely; interview debrief is completed with leadership and candidates to reduce time to fill.
· Manage full life cycle recruitment for all functional positions across all Diagnostics businesses.
· Develop creative strategies to attract and hire top candidates to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and to share best practices across TA and HR Teams.
· Accurately assess candidates for cultural, competency and skill fit, quickly synthesizes candidate and hiring manager feedback and routinely pre-closes candidates to ensure high acceptance rates.
· Act as a business partner by advising hiring managers on effective interviewing techniques and collaborates with others throughout the organization to ensure a smooth process and meeting required business objectives.
· Collaborates with HR Team to ensure accurate market data and best practices to attract and retain candidates.
· Demonstrate Demant Values: We create trust | We are team players | We create innovative solutions | We apply a can-do-attitude
· All other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree and six years of sourcing and full cycle recruiting experience; or an equivalent combination of experience and education. Corporate recruiting experience, preferred.
· Experience with sourcing a variety of talent across various functional disciplines.
· MicroSoft Office, online recruitment tools, computer aptitude; experience with HRIS software such as People Central, ADP and ATS such as iCims and Recruiting Central.
· US citizenship required, with potential for limited travel in the US
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Business Partner