Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Passionate people. Loyal clients. Leading solutions.
With a rich culture of creative collaboration and professional growth, IDeaS’ team members build successful careers with us.
IDeaS is proud to be a global powerhouse of innovation and excellence; challenge and reward. No matter where we’re working, our teams come together to create leading revenue management solutions that accelerate our clients’ growth through revenue optimization.
Now we just need you!
This is a great role for someone who is ready to expand their abilities into the global market while being able to access local support.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will lead the recruitment process for assigned technical requisitions. This would include managing hiring manager relationships, sourcing and attracting candidates, interviewing, and closing candidates.
What you’ll be doing...
- Manages the full life cycle recruiting process, starting from conducting a kick-off meeting with the hiring manager to getting candidate offer acceptance and everything in between.
- Sources candidates through multiple channels; online, employee referrals, cold-calling, university partnerships, career fairs, and industry networking to create a well-qualified and diverse talent pipeline.
- Partners with hiring manager to advise on a recruitment strategy for assigned role; implements the strategy.
- Assesses the candidate market to determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Guides both candidates and hiring managers through a positive experience by delivering optimal customer service.
- Ensures data integrity and timely updates within all recruiting and HR systems.
- Recognized as a talent consultant to the business and HR stakeholders, demonstrating strong ability to influence outcomes using data.
What you’ll bring to us…
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration or equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience.
- 8+ years experience in the recruitment of technology centric roles, some of which in corporate environment
- 8+ years experience using a variety of sourcing techniques and ATS software
- Knowledge of employment laws and requirements of government contractors
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to develop recruiting programs that align with business strategies
- Strong understanding of talent market, recruiting trends, and best practices.
We Support Who You Are….
As a global company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives spark innovation and meet the challenges of an evolving world. Whether you’re launching a new career or expanding your current one, IDeaS is a company where you can balance great work with all other aspects of your life.
At IDeaS, we also aspire to live our values each day by being Accountable, Curious, Passionate and Authentic. And we continue our quest to build a more inclusive environment that attracts, represents and provides a place for diverse ideas, unique perspectives, and authentic voices.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
To apply click Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist