Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
As a representative of the Talent Acquisition team, the TAC will manage a high touch experience for our candidates, new hires, recruiters, and business leaders throughout the recruiting and new hire process. Support designated TA programs with coordination, documentation, and communication with a timely and organized approach. This includes the support of pre-employment, interview scheduling, systems onboarding and the new hire experience.
- Facilitate and manage pre-employment activities from initiation to results. Managing communication between new hire and Recruiter to keep process moving forward.
- Follow through with candidates, Recruiter, and vendors to ensure all steps within the pre-employment hiring process are accurate and complete in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders throughout the recruiting and new hire process to ensure a service-oriented experience.
- Point of contact on logistics and expenses related to candidate travel during the interview process.
- Manage confidential information as a TA representative.
- Work with vendors in a professional and courteous manner ensuring processes and procedures run smoothly; identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues as they arise.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System to its full potential throughout the hiring and onboarding process for all positions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources
- High School diploma or GED
- High School degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years in human resources or talent acquisition supporting the recruiting and hiring process.
- Proven experience managing pre-employment related to background checks and maintaining related confidential data.
- Experience facilitating and coordinating programs that support the TA function.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite to include Out Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Experience working in an applicant tracking system, preferably SuccessFactors or Workday, or equivalent.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Sr. Talent Acquisition Coordinator