Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Open Systems International
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI), An AspenTech Business, is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
The RoleThe Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant will play a key role in driving growth through Open Systems International (OSI), an AspenTech Business, through building influential relationships with key stakeholders in the company, to attract and hire the world’s best talent. You will help impact business results and growth through a consultative and collaborative approach. You will play a key role in driving the recruitment process and making recommendations based on analytics to hire top talent.
Based in our Medina, MN office, you will work closely with other members of a dispersed HR team, coordinating closely with colleagues focused on cultivating talent for what are often niche and technical positions. This role is a hybrid with office and remote flexibility.
- Oversee the development of the initial job requisition including revision of job descriptions, documentation of each Recruitment Campaign, obtain approvals and maintain accuracy of ATS.
- Drive full life-cycle recruitment process, including Offer process to hire the best talent possible.
- In collaboration with colleagues, prospect for passive talent through search engine and social media, as needed.
- As a subject matter expert within the talent landscape, you will collaborate and provide data analytics to steer recruitment strategies.
- Champion AspenTech Branding efforts through influencing hiring teams for involvement and taking part in creation of relevant content for our social channels.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with candidates, providing timely follow up, feedback and correspondence as required, and ensure momentum is maintained through the selection process.
- Consult hiring managers on market conditions, candidate availability, and recruitment options.
- Conduct 30-60-90-day review meetings with the Hiring Manager to proactively identify and eliminate obstacles to successful completion of the campaign.
- Take part in and manage on-going Talent Acquisition projects ranging from University Hiring, Branding, to Sourcing strategies and technology upgrades.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience required.
- Preferably, at least 4+ years recruiting experience required with related experience in balancing fast-paced needs with technical, niche roles and ability to direct source at a high level.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle a full requisition load as required and balance multiple placement needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use data in influencing hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Ability to drive direct sourcing strategies to reduce reliance on contingent placement firms.
- A keen focus and passion in Diversity Recruiting.
- A consulting mindset and the ability to problem solve in a fast-paced organization.
To apply click Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant