Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
A career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace. Our Human Resources teams support initiatives and programmes including, customer support, business operations, data and analytics, technology systems, recruitment services and on-boarding, workforce mobility, contingent workforce, and people and programmes support.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Solution CoE is a centralized group within the People team whose purpose is to solve HC business challenges while ensuring alignment to the firm’s overall People priorities. Partnering with various HC teams, the Solution COE helps evaluate business optimization, centralization and tech-enabled solutions and aids in the design and execution of the approach.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader:
- Possessing prior experience working as part of PwC’s Talent Acquisition team and/or supporting our Talent Acquisition and Onboarding processes;
- Having an extensive understanding of Business Operations, Project Management Programs and Services, and Continuous Improvement optimization initiatives and approaches;
- Possessing broad knowledge and understanding of alternative delivery models, business process design and standardization, and measurement of operational effectiveness;
- Possessing deep experience identifying metrics that align to the characteristics and goals of optimization initiatives, as well as broader Human Capital (HC) priorities and initiatives;
- Possessing proven project management and communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams to monitor solution benefits realization;
- Continuously challenging and improving ways of working by promoting a culture of innovation; continuously seeking opportunities for improvement;
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key TA stakeholders, as well as other business groups including HC leadership, Finance, Ethics & Compliance, Partner Affairs, Office of General Counsel, IT, offshore providers, and other internal and external providers;
- Identifying and leveraging internal and external industry knowledge and manage stakeholder relationships; and,
- Nurturing the skills and development of staff with a focus on developing junior level staff.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Solution CoE Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Senior Manager