Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
The Senior Recruiter- Field will report to the Talent Acquisition Director. This role is a key member of the Talent Acquisition team. The Senior Recruiter- Field will manage the strategic planning and execution of the Field exempt level hiring initiatives for CHS. The person in this role will be an integral partner to the business and HR partners.
The Senior Recruiter- Field is responsible for providing leadership and guidance on TA processes, being a strategic partner to hiring leaders and HR Partners, participating in and leading change management initiatives, and leading full-cycle recruitment activities including on-boarding. The person in this role will also be responsible for driving continuous improvement, leading key TA projects, and will have a strong level of involvement across multiple functions within the Field organization.
Leads external and internal recruitment efforts, partnering with the HR Business Partner, hiring managers & business leaders Identifies and sources appropriate talent for current openings within the organization
In conjunction with the HR Business Partner, hiring manager & business leader, identifies talent gaps and proactively recruits and conducts creative sourcing strategies, developing a talent pipeline
Supports the recruitment process and lifecycle, including job postings, resume review, interviews, assessments and offers
Advises potential candidates on employee benefits, salary, incentive programs and CHS culture
Provides recruitment guidance and direction to hiring managers and HR Business Partners leveraging Talent Acquisition data
Focuses on providing a positive candidate experience, by ensuring appropriate follow up & professional communication with candidates at all levels in the process
Provides a positive hiring manager experience providing regular and timely hiring manager updates
Uses social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical & creative means to source candidates for open jobs
Uses applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to onboarding
Supports relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms
Ensures all candidates are accurately dispositioned in the applicant tracking system
Provides leadership, guidance & expertise around TA process
Leads key cross functional projects, supporting change management and continuous improvement initiatives by bringing forward new ideas for continuous improvement
Supports the CHS employment brand, diversity initiatives, and other programs
Complies with all company policies and procedures
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Minimum 5-8+ years of progressive talent acquisition experience
- Experience recruiting all levels of the organization to include entry-level to executive-level positions
- Extensive experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and ability to leverage technology for recruitment
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners, hiring managers & business leaders
- Act as a subject matter expert & leader for TA processes and/or systems
- Participate in and lead talent acquisition projects across the enterprise
- Represent the TA team in a professional manner across functions
- Work in ambiguous situations, assessing, researching, analyzing, and developing solutions; using a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Proactively engage, respond, and execute
- Work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment and effectively interface with high-level leaders
- Process and detail-oriented, including strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, or a related discipline
- Proven success in hiring Sales Leaders and high performing Sales Professionals, preferred
- Experience working with SuccessFactors, preferred
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Senior Recruiter