Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This position achieves Talent Acquisition objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates for job openings supporting our financial advisors (some non-exempt and exempt professional/leadership roles), ensuring quality of hire and alignment, advising managers during the recruitment process; building and maintaining relationships with candidates and external resources; and leads other talent acquisition and development projects as needed.
* This role can sit remote within the United States
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Consults with and advises hiring managers on sourcing strategies, accuracy of job and profile requirements, candidate pools, labor market data and anticipated time to fill, screening process and job offer.
- Manages full life-cycle recruiting, including job posting, phone screening, job interviews, assessing candidates for current job openings and long-term potential for future roles, determining job and organizational fit, ensuring inclusiveness, background check process, etc. for some non-exempt and exempt professional/leadership positions. Provides consultation and talent acquisition support for complex roles
- Manages the use and data integrity of the talent acquisition system to record/track applicants in staging, applicant status, declinations, offers and on-boarding.
- Assists in the design and development of short-term and long-term workforce strategies and talent needs recommending approaches to address, including developing and effectively placing internal talent.
- Networks to position Thrivent as the employer of choice for top talent. Sustains relationships with key talent and the people who can connect us to them. Maintain relationships with talented people who may be candidates for future openings.
- Mentors other TA team members helping them build skills and develop professionally to more effectively serve business needs through talent acquisition.
- Develops tools and resources for managers to support effective recruiting and selection including researching, recommending and implementing creative recruiting strategies for specific job families as needed. Facilitates and/or designs manager and employee training programs.
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of recruiting or other applicable HR experience preferred
- Strong human relations and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with leaders at all levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge and understanding of employment laws
Other Critical Factors
- Experience utilizing a talent management system and/or applicant tracking system
- High sense of urgency with proven ability to effectively navigate shifting priorities and rapid change.
- High degree of curiosity and drive to continuously learn, develop and grow.
- Gains credibility quickly and coaches others through outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Expertly communicates and negotiates complex issues
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.
To apply click Senior Recruiter