Senior Campus Recruiter
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
RSM US LLP is seeking a Senior Campus Recruiter to join our growing team! This role is responsible for all aspects of the recruiting and hiring process of intern and entry-level talent. Campus Recruiters collaborate with key leaders to support RSM’s talent attraction strategy including recruitment marketing, event management and candidate selection process for their assigned markets and teams.
RSM’s Talent Acquisition mission is to attract, engage and hire the best talent to develop into first choice advisors and our campus recruiting team is critical to this mission! Our team is charged with creating a best-in-class experience to students showcasing RSM’s inclusive culture, people, and opportunities. If you’re looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment with exposure to decision makers and the opportunity to build long lasting relationships, this is where you want to be.
- Plan and execute talent attraction activities for assigned markets and universities. This includes on-campus, in-office, and virtual events.
- Organize, plan and execute candidate identification, selection and offer decision process for a high volume of candidates
- Maintain a high level of candidate care and communication throughout the recruitment process and into preboarding
- Program execution of internships and other early identification strategies including programming focused on diversity and inclusion at RSM
- Attract and engage prospective candidates using social media and other digital attraction tools such as Handshake, LinkedIn and WayUp
- Utilization of recruitment systems in accordance with firm standards to track and measure the process and progress toward outlined metrics
- Partner with key stakeholders and talent acquisition managers in the development, communication and execution of the campus recruiting strategy for assigned markets
- Build relationships with faculty, alumni, and student organizations through outreach and presentations
- Participate in early identification programs, candidate care, tracking hiring goals, managing to financial and hiring budgets and meeting all individual performance metrics
- Assist in the facilitation of intern and entry-level candidate onboarding process with other HR resources to ensure high level of candidate care and nurturing occurs from point of acceptance to commencement of employment. May assist with new employee orientation delivery as needed.
- Evaluate and measure campus recruiting results and identify areas for process and performance improvement for assigned locations
- Ensure compliance with OFCCP regulations and federal/state requirements as they relate to hiring practices
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Senior Associate: Three to five years of relevant work experience required
- Senior Associate: Three plus years of campus recruiting preferred
- Senior Associate: Prior experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office required
- Prior experience working with applicant tracking and other recruitment systems including Yello, WorkDay, LinkedIn Recruiter and Brazen preferred
- Proficient with using social media and digital attraction tools for candidate engagement required
- Ability to travel (approximately 25% annually)Peak college campus travel seasons include September-October and February-MarchSome national travel may be required for firm-wide trainings
- Ability to work effectively and influence across a highly matrixed, multi-location organization
- Ability to work autonomously and exhibit a professional demeanor to internal and external clients
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests from different sources
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Keep abreast of internal and competitive market conditions
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM’s total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html.
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To apply click Senior Campus Recruiter