Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Forward Air Final Mile is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Regional Recruiter. The Regional Recruiter will be responsible for training and assisting the local operations management team with recruiting and understanding the proper hiring practices and processes to bring Independent Service Providers (ISP’s) to contract. The ISP’s will be providing final mile deliveries and installations to our customers. The Regional Recruiter reports directly to the Director of Quality and Compliance.
- Assist in recruiting for all new markets/startups and markets needing assistance
- Actively pursue leads that become available
- Provide training and guidance to local management on how to recruit their markets
- Understanding the program from beginning through finalizing of all paperwork and contract
- Understanding of all ISP compliance items such as, background checks, insurance standards, dot regulations, etc.
- Ability to create an income statement for an ISP and be able to communicate to the ISP
- Validate the ISP has a truck
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
- Must have a complete understanding of our business and our client’s requirements.
- Understands the Independent Service Provider model.
- Effectively assist with recruiting any market that needs teams
- Work with local leadership and QCM’s on continual success of ISP’s
- Review quality data analytics to ensure targeted KPI’s are met
- Ability to work under pressure and problem solve. Change processes as needed to improve productivity and performance
- Ability to carry out assigned task to their completion and meet deadlines
- Collaborate with teammates to deliver top performance results
- High school diploma or GED required, a degree in business or education or equivalent work experience.
- Two years of experience in a corporate or business setting, preferable in human resources, operations, or administration.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office products Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal, written, multi-tasking and presentation skills.
- Travel up to 50% of the time.
- Working knowledge of company policies, practices, and customer related matters as well home appliance knowledge is helpful.
- Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Presentations Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment, ability to multi-task
Forward Air is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Since 1990, Forward Air has been a leading provider of ground transportation and related logistics services to the North American air freight and expedited LTL market. We offer surface shipping on an accelerated “time-definite” basis, delivering cargo at a specific time, but under less time-sensitive situations – supplying you with a cost effective, reliable alternative to air transportation. We work with companies of all sizes to develop tangible advantages and build the best products to meet your specific needs. Forward Air presents to the wholesale transportation community (logistics companies, freight forwarders, integrated air cargo carriers, passenger/ cargo airlines, and non-traditional shippers), a single-source provider that can deliver more supply chain services and a superior menu of choices. Throughout the years we have added supplementary lines to our linehaul service, such as full truckload operations (Truckload Services), final-mile coverage (Complete® Cartage), and an Airline Logistics program, and we will continue to expand our services to meet the changing needs and growth of our customer base.
Forward Air is structured to optimize both savings and service to our customers. Direct partnerships with owner-operators and other surface transportation providers, enable us to remain cost-competitive. The Forward Air network is designed with over 90 facilities located at or near major U.S. and Canadian airports, 12 regional sort centers and over 300 beyond points (secondary airports provided through our Complete Cartage service), creating one of the most comprehensive linehaul networks in the industry.
Ranked 3rd in Newsweeks 2022 "Americas Most Trustworthy Companies" publication
About the Team
Forward provides delivery and installation services of large appliances through a nationwide network of locations. Forward Final Mile excels in servicing residential developments, large, multi-family complexes, and hotels.
To apply click Regional Recruiter