Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Second Harvest Heartland
Salary Range:$20.0000 To 24.4500 Hourly
At Second Harvest Heartland, we believe our differences make us stronger. We draw strength from the unique experiences of each and every employee and our community. We aspire to foster an inclusive culture – in the way we interact with each other and in every area of our work. We commit to advancing equity to make Second Harvest Heartland a better place to work, to be a better partner and to inspire a community where equity is a driver to ultimately end hunger.
Join our Human Resources team as a Recruiting / Talent Acquisition Coordinator. This position is our center of excellence for recruiting questions and is an integral role to the overall candidate and employee experience. The TA Coordinator will own direct recruiting for our critical warehouse positions and partner with our recruiter to provide support for all open roles. We are looking for someone to help us improve our diversity hiring, increase our brand recognition, and deliver exceptional HR services effectively and efficiently.
- Hybrid; Full-Time; 40 hours/week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate as a center of excellence for employees seeking clarification regarding any recruiting process and/or procedure.
- Coordinate the recruitment process in partnership with the Recruiter, including job posting requisitions for open positions, interview coordination, background checks, and communication for the overall candidate experience.
- Own the recruiting process for key roles including order selectors, drivers, and sanitation specialists, helping to source, screen, and select candidates for these positions.
- Partner with the DEI team and recruiter to help us diversify our candidate pools through creative sourcing and community partnerships.
- Build out and enhance the SHH Careers Center portal via ADP Workforce Now.
- Create and maintain recruiting files, records, and documentation.
- Cross-train with the HR Coordinator to back up that role and support the HRBP team as needed.
- Support and lead additional HR/People team projects as needed.
- A combination of education and experience is generally attained through a bachelor’s degree in a related field(s) (Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or Psychology) and / or 1-3 years of HR recruitment / talent acquisition experience.
- Experience providing cross-functional team support.
- Ability to leverage strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills to relate effectively in all situations at varying levels of the organization.
- Strong reasoning, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict.
- Effective thought leadership, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to consult with leaders through strong business acumen and presence and demonstrate situational adaptability.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills to create a welcoming and inclusive environment where everyone is welcomed and valued.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Microsoft Office, and Office 365, and the ability to learn other computer software programs.
- Ability to work with flexibility, efficiency, and enthusiasm, both individually and as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-demand environment.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, manage and follow through on multiple daily tasks and projects.
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) experience.
Nice to Have:
- ADP Workforce Now experience.
- ADP Recruitment and Career Center portals.
- Bilingual in other languages highly desired, (Spanish, Somali, Hmong).
- We deliver.
- We lead with our hearts.
- We innovate.
- We are all in this together.
- We believe our differences make us stronger.
Starting Pay Rate: $20 - $24 USD hourly or more / Dependent on Qualifications and Experience.
Second Harvest Heartland is an EEO/AA Employer.
Second Harvest Heartland believes no one should ever go hungry, as our region produces more than enough food for everyone. Helping hungry neighbors find their next meal—so they can thrive at work, in the classroom and in their communities—is what drives Second Harvest Heartland, its partners and supporters. Beyond feeding hungry neighbors, Second Harvest Heartland believes in the importance of our work to help sustain our environment.
To apply click Recruiting / Talent Acquisition Coordinator