Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Adara Home Health
Care through kindness and respect, always.
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for developing and executing the overall talent strategy and managing the recruiting team for the company. Ensures the recruiting process aligns with current and future talent requirements. The Recruiting Manager generally reports to the Director of Human Resources.
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Mobile Provider Discounts
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Pet insurance
- 401K 100% Vested
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
This is a Monday–Friday 8am–5pm in office role. You have the option to work in our Blaine, Buffalo, or Mendota Heights MN offices.
- Reflects the company’s mission and values in developing and maintaining professional working relationship with others.
- Designs, develops, executes, and maintains the recruitment strategy for the company
including the training, process, metrics and marketing strategy.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate
best practices for the company.
- Develop and implement marketing and sourcing strategies to obtain top talent.
- Builds and maintains trusting and positive relationships by providing recruiting knowledge
and strategic recruiting solutions to the recruiting team, internal and external customers.
- Manages the budget by monitoring process efficiency and the utilization of resources
- Manages and develops the recruiting team.
- Designs and implements recruitment related training to the recruiting team and customers
- Provides system administration and oversight of the applicant tracking system and related
recruitment systems and sites.
- Responsible for requisition, applicant, and candidate management.
- Ensure process and procedures are consistent and adhered to.
- Audit system as needed for compliance to company, State and Federal regulations.
- Report on recruiting ROI and trends.
- Sources, recruits and screens qualified candidates from external and internal sources. Develops sourcing strategies to increase the quality and diversity of the candidate pool.
- Working knowledge of State and Federal employment law, EEO, Affirmative Action and Diversity Policies. Gathers documents and maintains candidate information for legal and system’s compliance.
- Monitor and update sourcing and recruiting sites as needed.
- Participates in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, active networking and participating in professional organizations.
- Collaborates with employees and other members of the team while maintaining positive and effective communication.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information pertaining to applicants, clients, and employees.
- Manages work assignments effectively, remains flexible with unexpected changes.
- Primarily office work that requires frequent sitting, standing, bending, and stretching.
- Light. Amount of weight moved; up to 20 pounds occasionally.
- Have U.S. Citizenship or evidence of valid Alien Work Permit.
- Disclose any conviction and criminal history records pertaining to any crime related to the provision of health services. A candidate who has been convicted of such crimes will not be hired.
- Pass initial and ongoing background studies and screenings including but not limited to those of the Minnesota Department of Health and the Federal Office of the Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals and Entities.
- Provide proof you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Medical and religious vaccine
- exemption requests must be approved by the company before your start date.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven work experience as a recruiter in a related field preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; interpersonal communication and teaching skills.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, behavioral, competency based, etc.)
- Administration experience with Human Resource Information Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to develop training and train on software programs and soft skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, adapt to change, and manage a variety of assignments while establishing priorities and ensuring the necessary duties are completed.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong computer aptitude, willingness to learn new software, and experience with Microsoft Suite.
To apply click Recruiting Manager