Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are a nationwide innovative company dedicated to preserving the environment through energy efficiency services and proper appliance disposal. We are looking for a Recruiter to join to our HR team and support the company’s continued growth.
You will collaborate with HR and hiring managers across the Recycling Operations business line to understand their staffing needs. You will develop recruitment strategies, identify qualified candidate pipeline, and drive the hiring process from job conception to offer to first day of work.
Position can be hybrid WFH, work out of our new corporate office in Edina or Recycling Center in Mpls.
- 60% of job is to Identify and recruit talent and onboarding for ARCA Recycling Operations division and will specialize in hiring truck drivers (non CDL mostly and some CDL) and warehouse staffing (including management) as needed.
- 40% of the job is to identify and recruit independent transportation companies in our locations to become trade allies for our company.
- Lead the end-to-end recruiting process for positions spanning various operational functions and management levels, ensuring a superior candidate experience throughout.
- Develop a talent pipeline through active and passive sourcing methods.
- Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers to establish an understanding of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of successful candidates Review job descriptions and recruitment posting.
- Collaborate and communicate with hiring managers throughout the hiring process, provide informed recommendations on interview process and candidate selection.
- Source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks and through referral and leverage professional networking, internet resources, social media, direct sourcing techniques, and professional sites to source diverse candidates. Attend job fairs if local.
- Manage candidate and job information in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Use good judgment in interactions with all candidates and foster an equal employment opportunity environment.
- Part if this job is to ensure new-hire procedures, including employee onboarding is properly completed.
- Assist VP of HR and HR Coordinator/Recruiter in projects as needed.
- 2 –3 years of recruiting experience in transportation/logistics (driver recruitment preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Must have a go-getter mentality, with a professional, positive, energetic attitude and a desire to go above and beyond recruiting goals.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience and comfortable in cold calling prospects - most important
- Hands-on experience with recruitment software and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to build rapport and credibility with candidates and hiring teams.
- Multi-state HR responsibility experience a plus.
- Corporate recruiting experience at an organization experiencing significant, rapid growth.
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience
- Demonstrable sourcing capabilities
- BS in Human Resources Management or relevant degree a plus
- Sales recruiting is a plus.
We offer competitive wage along with benefits that include:
- Health Insurance
- Base Life and Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
We are a Drug Free Workplace
We are an E-Verify Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To apply click Recruiter / Talent Acquisition