Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our Mission is to Positively Impact the Lives of Everyone That Crosses Our Path.
With over 25 years of experience, York Solutions is a veteran-owned IT consulting firm that is disrupting and innovating the way IT delivers value to our clients. We provide cutting-edge workforce solutions to help organizations achieve business, technology, and operational goals. Using a strategic partnership approach with our clients and consultants, York Solutions focuses on fostering a long-term, trust-based relationship.
In addition to partnering with our clients, we help IT professionals to find the right company and role for their skills, while also working with them through professional development programs like our Think IT association and our Link to Leadership programs.
We are dedicated to furthering an equal-opportunity workforce through our community involvement with our partner, Genesys Works, and through our own Barriers to Entry (B2E) Program.
A York Recruiter is responsible for the entire recruiting lifecycle, including sourcing and screening candidates, compensation negotiations and deployment of candidates. The position is a Hybrid position with working remotely and going into our Brooklyn Park, MN office.
- Partnering with account managers and delivery directors to understand position requirements
- Source candidates through LinkedIn, Job Boards, York Website, and other recruiting tools
- Conduct phone screens with candidates to understand their skillset and qualify for open job opportunities
- Coordinate with candidates to schedule client interviews
- Maintain relationships with IT consultants to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
- Present and negotiate compensation and benefits to qualified applicants
- Work independently with general direction and possesses a drive to succeed
- Grow and manage extensive candidate base and execute on delivery needs
- Be active in the marketplace, working with networking organizations, user groups and electronic events in order to be on the cutting edge of recruiting within the technology marketplace
York is Looking for:
- Positive, high energy, competitive and self-motivated individual
- Excellent team and relationship development skills
- Strong organizational and follow through skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Desire to learn and grow as a Recruiter in the IT Consulting industry
- Competitive compensation including base salary, commission and bonus
- Generous unlimited paid time-off
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and pet insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Phone reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness allowance
- Flexible work environment with remote working opportunity in the Minneapolis area
- Strong fun and teamwork environment
- Learning, development, and career growth
To learn more about our company, please visit: www.yorksolutions.net
York Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. We welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
To apply click Recruiter - Hybrid