Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you looking for a exciting career opportunity? When you come onboard at Sun Country Airlines, you’re joining a dynamic team that operates a new breed of hybrid airplanes based in Minnesota with flights spanning across North America and the Caribbean. Join our fast-growing low-cost airline that operates a diversified network including our scheduled service business, charter, and cargo businesses. We are Celebrating 40 years of flying would love to have you join us!
Sun Country Airlines is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner or Sr Talent Acquisition Partner depending on experience.
Sun Country Airlines provides the resources and support our employees need to succeed. Besides working at a growing company, as a Talent Acquisition Partner you’ll enjoy these benefits and more:
- Comprehensive benefit package including dental and vision
- PPO and high deductible health plans
- Health savings account and Flexible Spending Account
- Starting day one free standby and discounted travel privileges for employees, family, & friends
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program including counseling for employees and their family
- Fitness incentive and Stop Smoking Support
Talent Acquisition Partner Overview:
This is a full life cycle recruitment position responsible for partnering with Hiring Managers and HR to identify, attract and acquire top talent to support Sun Country’s organizational needs. While not all encompassing, this role’s primary activities will incorporate innovative sourcing, active recruiting, and leading a first-class candidate experience.
Essential roles and responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Partner:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Leads, manages, and consults on the end-to-end talent acquisition process for their assigned business units, showcasing Sun Country’s culture, team and opportunities.
- Responsible for the effective sourcing (both passive and active) and screening activities so that hiring managers are presented with the most qualified and appropriately vetted candidates.
- Develops a pipeline for frequently filled positions (including mass hires) as well as highly specialized roles.
- Responsible for managing the candidate experience to ensure candidates are engaged and informed throughout the process.
- Ensure outstanding candidate experience throughout entire recruitment lifecycle
- Be a subject matter expert in your area of recruitment through knowledge of market data and a strong understanding of Sun Country’s business
- Provides subject matter expertise and rapid response to key stakeholders (including hiring managers, candidates, HR partners, senior leaders, etc.) to ensure the delivery of an efficient, effective and value add talent acquisition experience.
- Serves as a change agent to identify and assist in driving improvements in professional sourcing, screening, selection, and onboarding.
- Manage, allocate, and flex workload based on ability to best support the organization
- Initiate and drive special projects to elevate the talent acquisition process and implement creative methods to find top-tier candidates.
- Maintain data integrity within systems to ensure accurate data tracking and reporting. Ensure talent acquisition workflows comply with all relevant laws, policies, and practices.
The qualifications we are looking for in a Talent Acquisition Partner include:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years full cycle recruitment experience; mass-hiring experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high emphasis on customer service
- Extremely organized, strong project management skills, and ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize multiple conflicting priorities
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills; able to successfully build cross-functional relationships
- Team player and collaborator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Comfortable in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Sun County Airlines respects and values every employee’s contribution to our business. We believe that an important part of our strength comes from our people and their array of perspectives.
It is the policy of Sun Country Airlines to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply click Recruiter