Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
KFI is a recognized industry leader in process and facility infrastructure design and performance. Since 1996, our culture of collaboration and unique capabilities have allowed us to make a difference in the way infrastructure and processing projects are delivered. We serve clients in numerous markets and geographical areas including the United States, Canada, and Central America.
Headquartered in St. Paul, MN, with six regional offices and a team of over 200 professionals, we offer opportunities to continue your career with mentorship programs, career growth support, and continued education. With KFI, we find a way to provide creative solutions to unique projects while providing the same care we would expect if we were the client. For more information about KFI Engineers and our culture, please visit www.kfi-eng.com.
The recruiter will play an integral part of identifying and hiring key roles at KFI Engineers. The recruiter will coordinate the recruiting process from assisting with creating job descriptions, ad postings, reports, interview questions, promoting available positions internally and externally and performing initial interviews. The recruiter will also recommend candidates for interviews with hiring managers, tracking candidate status with the hiring manager, and keeping in contact with applicants after they have been hired.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
The talent acquisition role will principally be engaged in actively engaging talent at all levels from all data sources to surface critical talent for our active programs to include sourcing in the open market as well as within our own Applicant Tracking System
- This will be a “full lifecycle” talent acquisition role beginning with research, profile enrichment, data management in our Applicant Tracking System and ending with fully qualified applicants completing the application process.
- You’ll get to partner with our key hiring leaders to qualify, shape and consult on hiring strategy for current positions, shape sourcing strategy at scale and engaged in competitor intelligence gathering activities.
- You’ll engage with the future workforce by supporting relationships with College/University, TAP Offices, and other veteran services recruitment teams.
- Engaging candidates directly to ensure they know the value of a KFI Engineers opportunity, build relationships with passive candidates, and actively manage your pipelines.
- These positions will play a key role in our teams drive to build an inclusive and diverse work environment in a challenging federal services domain focusing on building pipelines in technical roles for veterans, women, people with disabilities and people of color to drive diverse thought, an inclusive culture and to evolve our growth strategy
Understanding the Business
- Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands the “KFI way” – our Mission, Vision and processes. Learns new methods and technologies easily.
- Is well organized and resourceful; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done; lays out tasks in sufficient detail to mark the trail; is able to get things done with less and in less time; can work on multiple tasks at once without losing track; foresees and plans around obstacles.
Focusing on Action and Outcomes
- Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything he/she starts.
Focusing on the Customer
- Identifies and anticipates customer requirements, expectations, and needs. Creates systems and processes that make it easy for customers to do business with the company. Ensures that customer issues are resolved.
- Writes and presents effectively; adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
- Ensures that proposals or arguments are supported by strong logic and a compelling business case, addressing all relevant factors. Identifies the agendas, concerns, and motivations of others.
- Treats people with respect; relates well to people regardless of their organization level, personality, or background. Encourages others to express their views, even those contrary to current thinking.
A Bachelors’ degree, or the equivalent in diversified recruiting experience within engineering, is required.
Recognizing the importance of this position to KFI, a competitive wage and benefits package will be offered.
KFI ENGINEERS CONTACT
670 County Road B West
Roseville, MN 55113
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience and success as a recruiter within engineering
- Training and understanding of recruiting process, interviewing skills, and candidate lifecycle
- Experience and training in HR issues, legal compliance, and all regulatory requirements related to recruiting and hiring
- Experience in sourcing using social media tools and application of such for recruiting effectiveness
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and oral
- Extensive PC knowledge and experience using MS Office and using web-based recruiting tools.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to build relationships with hiring managers, vendors, and staff.
- Ability to consult and negotiate.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle and balance multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment and meet required deadlines.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
To apply click Recruiter