Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don’t just build buildings – we build stories.
Are you a talented professional who brings experience managing the full recruiting lifecycle in a fast-paced, fun, and professional team? Are you a quick-start, strategic, and customer-focused individual who is well-versed in all aspects of recruiting, including networking, sourcing, and pipelining top talent? If you desire to work on a motivated, talented Talent Acquisition team, we encourage you to apply today!
Some things you can expect to do:
- Partner with hiring leaders to fill current hiring needs, forecast and plan future hiring needs, and build strong talent pipelines
- Source and recruit best-in-class talent in various fields
- Attend live and virtual networking events to build talent networks and market the Ryan brand
- Manage all phases of the recruiting lifecycle including sourcing, phone screening, hiring manager presentation, interviewing, offer negotiation, and onboarding
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Ryan Companies while providing best-in-class hiring leader and candidate experiences by providing strategic, proactive, and timely solutions to hiring challenges
- Work with Recruiting Coordinators throughout the recruiting lifecycle to delegate and leverage their talents with postings, pre-employment screenings, offer letters, and onboarding
Successful candidates must have a bachelor's degree and/or 5-7+ years of recruiting experience. You'll really stand out if you have both agency and corporate experience, especially in the construction industry.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Certain positions and locations require Covid-19 vaccination, subject to reasonable accommodations for valid medical or sincerely held religious reasons.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation – charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
EEO Policy and Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Ryan Companies US, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Recruiter