Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Why Join Patterson?
Click here to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
Do you love connecting top talent with the right career opportunity and building strong relationships? Do you thrive in a fast-paced recruiting environment and enjoy strategic collaboration? If this sounds like you, we strongly encourage you to apply to the Recruiter opening today!
As a Recruiter within our Talent Acquisition team, you will lead full-cycle recruitment efforts that bring high-quality, diverse talent to Patterson Companies. You will work closely with business leaders to understand and impact hiring needs. You will also play a role in the enhancement of best-in-class talent acquisition processes and strategies that lead to the branding of Patterson Companies as an employer of choice.
Essential duties include:
- Manage a full-cycle recruiting process including consulting with hiring managers on position needs and create recruiting strategies
- Develop and maintain talent pipelines and candidate engagement strategies for high profile candidates to ensure continued interest in Patterson
- Maintain current knowledge of business, marketplace, and legal recruitment trends and requirements to ensure recruitment processes are compliant with federal and state legislation and regulations
- Execute social media strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Manage relationships with outside recruiting partners and vendors such as colleges/universities, employment agencies, and external recruiters. Attend networking events throughout the year.
- Promote diversity and inclusion, and an equitable work environment for all
- Function as a talent acquisition subject matter expert through building and maintaining strong partnerships with Patterson business leaders
- Utilize data from Workday to support business conversations and hiring strategies for business leaders
- Actively participate in talent acquisition process improvement and project work
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in high volume recruiting or staffing agency is required
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent education and experience
- Demonstrated capability to recruit for a wide variety of roles, levels, and geographic locations
- Foundational knowledge of talent acquisition related processes, procedures, laws, systems, tools, and technology
- Aptitude to partner with all levels of management in the organization
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring nationwide, both passive and active candidates through a variety of channels including recruitment technology and social media
- Experience supporting diversity recruiting initiatives
- Process improvement experience
- Strong working knowledge of Applicant Tracking System (ATS), preferably Workday
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
To apply click Recruiter