Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Caribou Coffee we create day-making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD! This is our purpose. Our team brings this to life by focusing on what’s really important around here – TEAM, GUEST, QUALITY! It’s that simple. If you’re ready to work somewhere you can be yourself while making an impact on your community, creating life-long relationships, and serving the best coffee around, join our herd! Apply today and be part of the ‘Bou Crew!
Position Overview: The Recruiter is responsible for providing full desk sourcing and recruiting support for New Store Openings, Store Leadership, Team Members and supporting the TA (Talent Acquisition) department with time sensitive requisitions. This role serves as a subject matter expert (SME) on engaging top talent in the recruiting process.
DOING – What you deliver:
- Builds partnerships with NSO (New Store Opening) Support team, Field Operations leaders, HR (HRBP Role) Business Partners, Talent Acquisition team members, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure team members hiring needs are being met.
- Achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates
- Actively searches for and identifies potential candidates through networking, association memberships, internet sourcing, college campus relations, and social media networking.
- Organizes Job Fairs, participates in community partnerships and other staffing events to source team members (TMs) and staff stores.
- Responsible for supporting store leadership with NSO (New Store Opening) staffing.
- Supports and coaches District Managers and General Managers through team members by utilizing sourcing and recruitment processes (candidate screening, interviewing, recruitment and automation tools usage, automation etc.).
- Gains and maintains good understanding of local labor market landscape - provides feedback and proposes total rewards package (hourly rate, benefits, etc.) adjustments to ensure market competitiveness.
- Provide recommendations regarding assessing turnover reports to improve sourcing and selection processes.
- Ensures all hiring practices are compliant and consistent across all levels of the organization, providing an Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants.
- Travel for recruiting fairs and college recruitment
BEING – How you show up
- Brings the Core Values to life in all that you do: Support One Another, Make Fun Happen, Be Yourself, Take Ownership, Serve With Love.
- Ability to handle overly sensitive data with integrity and discretion.
- Curiosity -Seeks input on alternative ways to accomplish goals ‐ Demonstrates enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Possesses a clear and engaging communication style rooted in a desire to understand others and cocreate solutions.
- Skilled in working with cross-functional teams to create results, resolution of issues and alignment across the organization.
- Ability to be adaptable.
- Administrative via schedule.
- Ability to work independently and be a dedicated team player.
- Ability to coach and train at every level of the organization.
- Exceptional creativity and initiative in fulfilling hiring needs, open minded and a strategic thinker.
- Able to take direction and follow through on multi-step project/procedures consistently.
- Champion and coach of diversity hiring practice to drive Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiatives.
- Results driven, proven sense of urgency, and demonstrates strong initiative towards business needs.
- Communicate Caribou Coffee’s culture to all candidates/applicants
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- At least 1-2 years related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Certification
- At least 3 years' related experience in recruiting in a corporate environment.
- Sourcing experience/ Boolean
- Proven skills in relationship building, critical thinking, and verbal/written communication
- Experience with Workday or other applicant tracking system experience
- Microsoft Teams
- Intermediate Knowledge of Excel
- 3-5 years of restaurant industry recruiting experience, preferably in quick service
The physical requirements for this position include sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements must be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodation.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Caribou or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caribou Coffee Operating Company, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers to all applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based on any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Address: | 3900 Lakebreeze Ave N , Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55429 |
The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical demands may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou Coffee reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Company”) are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities and do not discriminate based on gender identity or sexual orientation.
To apply click Recruiter