Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Do you love engaging with people? Do you want to be part of a fun HR Team and have Hybrid/Remote flexibility? Then this could be the place for you.
Stauer is currently seeking an entry-level full-time Recruiter. The successful candidate will recruit and place qualified candidates primarily in sales positions at Stauer. The person in this role will conduct full-lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, hiring manager interaction, updates in ADP Recruiting platform, writing hiring justification, candidate offers, pre-boarding, data entry and reporting, and onboarding support.
This person must reside in MN and be within driving distance to our Burnsville, MN office.
Under minimal supervision and acting with a high degree of independence, conducts a variety of tasks associated with the recruitment, screening, and selection of new employees. Tasks include:
- Review resumes, advertising responses and employment applications, conduct interviews, and screen applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals, and ability to fit in the organization and function effectively.
- Coordinate the conduct of reference checks and evaluate reference data concerning previous employment record and make employment recommendations based on information developed through interviews, reference checks, applications, and resumes.
- Provide offers and pre-employment documents. Provide applicants with pre-employment information regarding job requirements, location, compensation, benefits, allowances, and employment policies.
- Be committed to the recruiting goals and the outcome of weekly recruiting activity.
- Assist with virtual events as needed (e.g., virtual career fairs, webinars, virtual meetings, video interviews, etc.).
- Understand and apply employment law.
- Employ diversity recruitment strategies as needed to meet organizational goals.
- Participate in recruiting team meetings.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- 1-2 years of job-related experience.
- Experience recruiting in a fast-paced, high volume recruitment environment
- A commitment to weekly recruiting goals
- Commitment to phone screen on a daily basis and convert viable applicants to candidates ready to be interviewed.
- Proven track record recruiting multiple requisitions simultaneously
- Possess strong written, electronic, and oral communication skills. Experience with presentations is a requirement. Experience with writing and editing is a requirement
- Be proficient in outlook and Microsoft Office.
Nextten Stauer, LLC is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants and employees. EOE / AA /Disabled Employer.
To apply click Recruiter