Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
HealthPartners is currently hiring for a Physician Recruiter. We are a nonprofit integrated care delivery and financing system based in Bloomington, MN. At HealthPartners, you will find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity, and partnership. By working together, we will improve health and well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable. We seek colleagues who wish to help advance diversity, equity and inclusion and foster an environment where everyone feels welcome, included, and valued.
The Physician Recruiter plans, coordinates, implements, and directs all activities for the recruitment and hiring of primary care and specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers (APP) for the HealthPartners Medical Group and Clinics (HPMG) and Regions Hospital. This includes HealthPartners clinics, specialty departments and integrated clinics throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area, out-state Minnesota, and western Wisconsin. This position advises and collaborates with senior management within the HealthPartners organization with regard to physician and APP recruitment and retention, staffing budgetary compliance, hiring strategies, and search/selection committee management, as well as provides physician recruitment consultative services to affiliated clinics and healthcare organizations throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Responsible for the recruitment of physicians and APPs for HPMG.
- Advise and strategize with the Senior Physician Recruiters, Medical Director, Associate Medical Directors, Department Heads, Chiefs of Professional Services, Regional/Clinic Site Managers and Administrative Directors regarding recruitment needs and candidate interview and hiring processes for HealthPartners physicians and APPs.
Develop, plan, implement and manage all methods of generating candidates, including:
- national/local/Internet advertising;
- direct mail;
- resident recruitment and educational events;
- national and regional association conference exhibition;
- marketing and promotional materials;
- provider online application system and process development/maintenance; and
- the Physician Recruitment Bonus Program.
Execute all phases of the recruitment plan:
- Screen and respond to candidate inquiries;
- Promote and discuss HealthPartners opportunities, candidate qualifications and best practice match;
- Present qualified candidates to clinic/department for employment consideration;
- Coordinate all aspects of candidate interview processes;
- Follow-up with candidate/department to determine continued mutual interest;
- Negotiate terms of employment;
- Create and execute provider employment agreement documents and related processes in collaboration with the HP Law Department;
- Generate offer and employment letters/agreements; and
- Initiate post-hiring processes with other PHysician Services Department sections.
- Facilitate processes for physician and APP internal transfers, promotions, and staffing adjustments as directed by physician leadership.
- Develop and maintain timely recruitment reports to the Senior Director of Physician Services and Associate Medical Directors.
- Ongoing, active participation in HP/HPMG organizational initiatives (i.e., LEAN, Healthy Workplace, Diversity Recruitment).
- Collaborate with HP Law Department and outside legal counsel regarding immigration and visa processes for HPMG-employed physicians and APPs.
- Actively participate in other recruitment-related and departmental duties as assigned.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
To accomplish the intended outcomes, the Physician Recruiter must maintain effective working relationships with:
- Senior Physician Recruiters
- Recruitment Assistants
- Physician and APP candidates
- Physician Services Department staff
- Senior Medical Director
- Regional, Associate and Assistant Medical Directors
- Regional Medical Directors
- Department Heads
- Clinic Medical Directors
- Hospital, Clinic and Departmental Administrative Management
- HealthPartners, Regions Hospital, and integrated/affiliated group administrators and support staff
- Regions Hospital based and local/regional residency programs
- Regional and national physician associations and societies
- Independent recruitment firms (locum tenens and permanent provider staffing)
- External vendors (i.e., ad agencies, medical publications, realtors, moving companies)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or six years of equivalent health care experience
- 1-2 years of experience working with Internet-based recruiting and applicant tracking systems.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all disciplines and levels of professionals.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and complex process management abilities.
- Must work as part of a team,
- Ability to successfully multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Sales, marketing and/or public relations background is helpful.
- Previous physician or healthcare recruitment is preferred.
HealthPartners is recognized nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients and members. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for Job ID #67976.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply click Physician Recruiter