Manager of Talent Acquisition - Hybrid
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Mystic Lake Casino
Come join our Talent Acquisition team as our Manager of Talent Acquisition! In this role you will lead our high-volume team in our everyday exciting team environment. Enjoy weekly pay, 401k match starting day one, and health benefits.
Job Overview: This position leads both people (subset of the TA team including Coordinators, TA Partners, and Talent Scouts) and processes to support the hiring and onboarding needs of SMSC and all its enterprises. The position is also responsible for managing key stakeholders in and outside SMSC including hiring managers, department leaders, SMSC Gaming Commission and vendors.
This role is responsible for the performance of the team to ensure that SMSC provides all candidates with an outstanding candidate experience and hiring managers also have a positive hiring experience. Their role is to fully understand the hiring needs of the departments they support and develop strategies to execute on those needs. The position is responsible for managing/coaching and developing the team to a high level of performance. They are also responsible for the operational efficiency of the team to ensure our hiring process is effective and consistent. There is an expectation of understanding they key performance indicators for talent acquisition and ensuring those goals/targets are being met or exceeded. The manager will understand the market condition and make sound decisions to respond to a changing marketplace. This includes the use of technology, recruitment marketing, digital strategy, employment branding and sourcing strategies. The role will be required to ensure current and new processes are documented, trained and consistently adhered to. This position partners closely with other areas of human resources including HR Business Partners, compensation, benefits, and HRIS.
Outstanding Benefits & Awesome Perks: Enjoy competitive weekly pay, outstanding benefits and advancement opportunities. Generous benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurance, onsite medical clinics and pharmacy, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, wellness programs and more. Plus, take advantage of perks like discounts on childcare, fuel, bus passes and fitness membership, free uniforms, free uniform cleaning and tuition reimbursement.
Who We Are: Mystic Lake Casino Hotel® and Little Six Casino® are owned and operated by the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community (SMSC). SMSC has a diverse collection of enterprises on its lands in Prior Lake and Shakopee, Minnesota. From Mystic Lake Casino Hotel, Little Six Casino, and Mystic Lake Center® to natural grocery stores and fitness centers, our enterprises help drive the local economy.
SMSC has donated more than $350 million to organizations and causes and has contributed millions more to regional governments and infrastructure such as roads, water and sewer systems, and emergency services. The SMSC is the largest philanthropic benefactor for Indian Country nationally and one of the largest charitable givers in Minnesota.
We are committed to inspiring possibilities, fostering meaningful connections and creating memorable experiences for our guests. We welcome all voices and encourage innovation. We’re always looking for talented people to join our community. You’ll be part of a fun, connected team that values your skills and supports you as you grow. Stay connected with us at mysticlake.com/careers.
Reflects MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION and EXPERIENCE required in order to meet the expectations of this job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- 6+ years of Talent Acquisition/Recruiting/Human Resources experience with clear progression of responsibilities and proven results.
- 2+ years of high volume/hourly recruiting experience in a fast paced environment.
- 3+ years of indirect or 2+ years of direct people leadership experience.
- Experience with process improvement and change management strategies in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to advise on, consult and execute talent strategies to attract, source and hire high performing talent. Build diverse future talent pipelines.
- Ability to build and maintain strong external network and strong internal relationships with all key stakeholders. Proven ability to consult with leaders effectively.
- Outstanding communication skills: ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written and presentation) with all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong technical acumen & experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and Human Capital Management (HCM) platforms.
- Able to effectively present ideas, sell, influence, and negotiate to achieve results.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize work and solve problems efficiently. Comfortable adapting to change in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- A proven people leader with success building and leading high performing teams. Act as a leader of change and innovation across the business.
- Skilled in proactively assessing organizational performance and aligning solutions with strategic and cultural initiatives.
- Demonstrated success of strong relationship management and team building skills, with ability to influence leaders and team members at all levels within the greater organization.
- Experience with change management and rolling out small and large scale initiatives.
- Outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal, coaching and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to the audience.
- Strong collaborator who influences effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
To apply click Manager of Talent Acquisition - Hybrid