Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for driving all activities that are part of the candidate experience. Starting with developing creative sourcing strategies using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, networking and employer branding, to being the ambassador for General Mills. The Recruiter will guide candidates through the full recruiting process and give them an exciting experience.
As a Recruiter within the Talent Acquistion team, you will be responsible for developing diversity and inclusion strategies and leading day-to-day recruiting activities for assigned functions, including our Digital & Technology teams. This includes full lifecycle experienced professional recruitment - proactive candidate research, talent pipelining and the partnership with hiring teams to develop a sourcing and channel strategy for open positions. You will also lead and support a variety of projects to achieve broader Talent Acquisition objectives.
- Provides perspective on industry, competitive talent landscape, growth ability and distinctive attributes
- Remains current on external talent pools, talent personas, salary levels and other trends
- Acts as community member through hackathons, meetups, conferences and manage end to end recruitment processes
- Builds and manages a healthy pipeline of candidates for the roles needed in the organization to fill the roles
- Communicates and embodies a clear and distinctive value proposition and a digital talent “go-to-market” strategy that evolves as the market changes
- Builds scalable talent management framework with consistent candidate and employee experience
- Ensures structured interview process is widely adopted and communicated throughout the candidate journey
- Manages a full recruitment desk, in support of on-going Digital & Technology hiring needs
- High School Diploma and 3+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing (name generation, cold calling) and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships with a specific focus on hiring for Data, Cloud and Cyber roles.
- Past Technical and Digital Recruiting experience including sourcing, assessment, networking, job analysis and attracting and recruiting diverse skills sets and background.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing and interview process management.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Strong client service skills: positive, pro-active and team-oriented with a high level of personal performance standards, professionalism, self-insight and perseverance.
- Strong credible influence and sound judgement required.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, documentation and follow-up skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience working in a fast-paced recruiting environment with the ability to take initiative with little direction
- Deep understanding of digital Talent Management strategies and familiar with sourcing on digital platforms like Github, Behance, Dribble
- A burning desire to continuously improve the way we hire, and eager to discover others in the industry who are improving candidate experience
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. General Mills will not sponsor applicants for a U.S. work visa.
- International relocation or international remote working arrangements (outside of the US) will not be considered.
- The preferred location for this role is Minneapolis, MN however remote work-at-home applications within the United States will be considered.