Contract Recruiter - Hybrid
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
At Pentair, you will work along-side passionate problem-solvers who are committed to the future and are focused on creating a healthier world for all. Throughout our 120 global locations, our values guide us as we create innovative solutions for the world’s water challenges. We bring water to life!
We have a lot of exciting things happening at Pentair, and we want you to be part of it. We currently have an opportunity for a Contract Recruiter to help us launch our first Centralized Hourly Recruitment team! You will be focused on building great relationships, getting creative, and providing valuable feedback and insight that will help drive the direction of this initiative.
- Manage front-line hourly employee full cycle recruitment process, which includes; partnering with Operations Leaders to identify available openings, posting open positions on job boards, reviewing applicants, scheduling and participating in interviews, preparing offers, and scheduling pre-employment testing
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Track candidate metrics and data on weekly basis to develop insights and develop recruiting action plans to increase effectiveness
- Maintain information on human resource information system (Workday); maintain employee files and personnel records
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting in a high-volume environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
To apply click Contract Recruiter - Hybrid