Campus Recruiting Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Seeking an energetic recruiting professional who can deliver a high-touch, personalized candidate experience and bring the right high-quality talent in the door at the right time. Looking for a strategic, innovative professional who can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruitment.
Work you’ll do
Campus recruiting focuses on early identification of candidates in their academic career through internship and full-time opportunities out of university.
- Responsible for the execution of full life-cycle campus recruiting for the business
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions and the business
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to establish and/or design a tailored recruiting approach at designated school(s) to achieve demand
- Leverage recruiting knowledge, recruitment results and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs
- Serve as a “Brand Ambassador” to expand our internal & external footprint to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand
- Role may provide opportunity to manage established projects or conferences or develop new programs
The individual selected for this role must have the ability to quickly acquire an understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems. Individual must have a consultative approach toward clients and the ability to build strong relationships and influence others. Individual must have a willingness to step outside of comfort zone and try new methodologies and approaches in the spirit of experimentation and innovation. This includes the ability to embrace technology platforms and participate in our social media strategy. Job requires travel, frequent evening and occasional weekend work during busy seasons.
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full lifecycle recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Proficient skills in various technologies (i.e, Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems)
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Problem-solving and event-planning skills
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Jersey City, Colorado, or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to New York City, Jersey City, State of Colorado, and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $65,000 to $119,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
To apply click Campus Recruiting Specialist