Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Technology Project Management Senior Associate is responsible for all aspects of assigned projects over the entire life cycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close) within waterfall or Agile methodology. The initial focus of this role will assist with assignment of individual responsibilities, and developing the project plan, scheduling meetings to ensure timely and results focused project completion. This role is expected to manage projects utilizing established PMI and project management best practices and standards. This role ensures all stakeholders are identified and appropriately engaged in the project life cycle. The responsibilities of this role require strong organizational skills, organizational agility and critical thinking skills. The ability to plan ahead, anticipate issues and communicate professionally is necessary to be successful.
Location Flexibility- RSM’s candidate search for this position is nationwide. REIMAGINING FLEXIBILITY- RSM’s goal is to offer flexibility in when, where and how you work to help manage your unique professional and personal priorities while still delivering excellent RSM experiences for your clients, colleagues and communities.
- Develop and execute project plans for enterprise talent technology initiatives (for example, FCA, Learning, Benefits, Performance Mgmt, Recruiting, ER, and D&I,)
- Collaboration with appropriate talent COE leadership and regional and enterprise HR as well non-team members to ensure deliverables and resource requirements are properly planned for and that projects are delivered on-time & within budget
- Act as relationship manager for assigned programs/projects, providing start to finish oversight through delivery of all Program/project deliverables – including deliverable coordination, workflow and handoffs, risks and issue management
- Acts as primary point of project support for project sponsors
- Establishing who critical stakeholders are and engaging timely is crucial to success
- Facilitate cross functional project teams and stakeholder meetings, communications and follow up
- Effectively identify, escalate and work to mitigate project risks and issues with oversight from team Leadership
- Provides program/project status reporting and updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years relevant business project management experience required
- Project Management experience
- Business Writing experience
- Proficient in MS Office and Project
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related degree
- Excellent consultative skills and ability to communicate effectively across varied stakeholder audiences
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to work with minimal guidance, manage multiple priorities simultaneously, and take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to manage concurrent projects and/or programs
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including an affinity to learning and utilizing new systems, tools and technology
- Proficient and Microsoft Office product suite
- Outstanding organizational skills that are solution-oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet established targets and goals in a high volume, fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment Strong business acumen
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM’s total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html.
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.