Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide recruiting support for the company. The Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience in a manufacturing environment. Applicants should have strong knowledge of HRIS systems (experience with Paycor a plus).
- Build relationships with Hiring Managers, Human Resources and Diverse Recruitment Sources.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessment and in-person interviews.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (including social media platforms & professional networks).
- Hosting and participating in career events including job fairs and other recruitment events.
- Ownership of Referral program/hiring retention bonus program.
- Develop new strategies and Programs to attract candidates.
- Build hiring strategies and build a talent pipeline to fill company openings to include marketing campaigns, partnerships with the community on programs to attract talent to the area and coordinate hiring events.
- Manage the applicant tracking system to ensure accurate recordkeeping.
- Identify training needs by working with managers, Quality Manager and evaluating employees.
- Build quarterly and annual training program.
- Design and execute career development programs (Own and implement Talent Management processes that enable employees and leaders to understand and use these to manage their career and their team’s career as appropriate).
- Develop and implement metrics to analyze the impact of talent management initiatives, processes and tools on the organization.
- Develops and maintains relationships with target schools through career services, student leaders, professors, etc.
- Manage the development of metrics and scorecard for talent and organization development areas.
- Build up social media presence by posting employee recognition, anniversaries, promotions, retirements, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in manufacturing or similar roles (3-5 years’ experience).
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- Knowledge of HRIS (experience with Paycor a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience designing training programs helpful.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist