Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
What is Branch?
Branch is a high-growth, Series C startup on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services, including daily paychecks and cashless tips. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
What will you do?
Business partner. Strategist. Process designer and executor. As our first TA team member, this role is more than just a recruiter. Branch is beginning to build our in-house Talent Acquisition team, and this inaugural role presents a unique opportunity to own and design the entire front end of the employee journey, including building a world-class TA team over time and setting the direction of the function. The TA Partner will have wide latitude to leverage their creativity and expertise to serve as a true business partner to leaders across the organization to help them reach their goals through the attraction and hiring of high quality talent. We are seeking a builder and doer with high ambition and the energy to match who will bring our TA capabilities to the next level. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
What will you do?
- Establish (our first!) Talent Acquisition OKRs in partnership with Head of People.
- Design and deliver a world-class candidate experience aligned with our core values: Thing Big. Act Fast. Win Together.
- Autonomously manage and drive the full life-cycle recruiting processes, from requisition through new hire onboarding.
- Advise hiring managers on workforce planning, organizational design, compensation benchmarking & leveling, as well as interviewing techniques and selection best practices (and everything in between!)
- Optimize our ATS/HRIS to efficiently facilitate the interview and hiring processes, accurately capturing data in real time. Educate end users (managers and candidates) on their roles in the process.
- Demonstrate a proclivity toward all things data, including talent trend analysis and metric-driven projections.
- Develop a striking, cohesive, and intentional employer brand that the right talent can’t resist.
- Stack up healthy and diverse talent pipelines.
- Seek continuous improvements to optimize the services of the TA function, including thoughtfully prioritized projects.
- Assess and manage TA tech stack to optimize efficiency, candidate experience, and data reporting capabilities.
- Own talent agency relationships, as needed.
Who are we looking for?
- Builder and doer with charisma and initiative who values a fast-paced, high-performance culture (a sense of humor is also always appreciated!)
- 5+ years of Talent Acquisition experience
- ATS & HRIS skills (Greenhouse is our current ATS, Paylocity is our HRIS)
- Compensation benchmarking experience
- High-growth, tech startup experience preferred
- People leadership and team-building experience preferred
- Technical and senior leadership hiring expertise
- Excellent listening and teaching skills
- The ability to sell something you truly believe in - working at Branch!
- Work from anywhere
- Incredibly rich Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, the Star Tribune’s Top Workplaces, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/culture
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner, Manager