Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
SPS Commerce is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to provide support on a variety of processes in our high volume, high growth HR function. This is a great opportunity to build your recruiting/HR career with an innovative market leader.
Does this sound like you?
- You understand that speed and quality are not mutually exclusive. You can balance a workload that requires close attention to detail and alignment with process while moving quickly and acting with urgency.
- You’re naturally curious. You enjoy solving problems and challenging the status quo. With a little direction, you’re able to apply your critical thinking skills to drive process improvement and innovation.
- You have an obsession with customer satisfaction. You understand that every interaction we have with candidates and employees contributes to their overall experience.
We are SPS Commerce. A tech-driven, market-focused company that simplifies retail supply chain processes so products make it to customers faster, more consistently, and cost-effectively. We’re collaborative by nature, we believe in the power of asking questions and we thrive on leading the industry.
Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Which we do, a lot. We’re big enough to offer a variety of opportunities, training and exposure to different roles. Yet small enough that everyone makes an impact. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
Day to Day
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator interacts with all levels of employees and management. The business environment is fast-paced and requires the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator must establish and continually re-evaluate priorities to ensure that objectives and deadlines are met. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support all stakeholders through the full recruitment life cycle
- Manage candidate interviews and coordination of both video and on-site visits, including scheduling, securing conference rooms, and arranging travel
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a seamless interview experience for all candidates
- Create offer letters, run background checks, and provide other pre-boarding support
- Provide support for day-to-day HR activities and functions in our efforts to provide outstanding service to our employees
- Assist in different aspects of the full employee life cycle from recruitment to off-boarding
- Help to facilitate and support HR initiatives and programs that are deployed to employees
- Manage event logistics and provide support as needed for recruiting events (i.e., university recruiting events, internal meetings, etc.)
- Create and update candidate or job records in our applicant tracking system
- Help to manage day-to-day communication through team inbox or other communication channels to help ensure employee inquiries or requests are handled or routed to appropriate resources
- Requires 1 year of related experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects and meet competing deadlines
- Excellent written/oral communication with the ability to interact effectively with team members and candidates at all levels with professionalism, tact, and diplomacy
- Comfortable working in a role with frequent interruptions and time-sensitive deadlines
- Experience in Word, Excel and demonstrated ability to learn other systems and software packages
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Previous HR experience or knowledge is highly desired
- ATS Experience
SPS Commerce offers a comprehensive package of benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time-off, 401(k), health and flexible spending accounts, stock purchase plan and more.
EOE including disability/ veteran
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator