Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Be The Match
This position is responsible for the providing support to the Talent Acquisition function and coordination of recruitment tasks and activities. This position can be remote (US) or hybrid. #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid
Check out our video Saving Lives: It’s the Best Job Ever
- Supports Talent Acquisition function and coordinates recruitment processes:
- Coordinates job postings and advertising in collaboration with Talent Acquisition Partners, Hiring Managers and Recruitment Advertising Agency.
- Posts positions on NMDP Internet site, Internal Applicant Portal, and identified governmental and community agencies.
- Manages the Requisition process and information using ATS & HRIS systems.
- Works with HR Systems and Solutions Administrator regarding ATS & HRIS system administration and management.
- Functions as initial contact for Talent Acquisition team and provides requested information or refers to other appropriate resources.
- Schedules and conducts phone screening interviews.
- Assists with interview scheduling.
- Schedules career fairs for the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Represents NMDP and HR at career fairs, forums and events
- Manages background check and vaccine verification programs.
- Ensures compliant recruitment files are created upon requisition submission.
- Manages headcount and budget information in HRIS. Produces reports and ensures alignment with finance budgeting system.
- Assists with the annual AAP plan updates; manages monthly recruitment community outreach initiatives and communications.
Manages Contingent Worker (Agency Temps) placements, tracking and on-boarding:
- Coordinates the temporary recruitment and selection process with Hiring Managers in a timely and effective manner.
- Conducts/facilitates interviews on an as needed basis.
- Assists in managing contingent worker information tracking.
- Ensures compliance with Contingent Worker Policy & SOP.
- Works with Contracts to coordinate Master Services Agreements with preferred vendors/agencies.
General administrative support:
- Coordinates scheduling new hires and contingent workers for NMDP orientation program. Tracks attendance.
- Manages the job description changes and ensures databases are updated with current versions.
- Generates reports and tracks weekly and monthly recruitment activity.
- Tracks and reports on other HR related metrics as requested.
- Completes miscellaneous support tasks in Talent Acquisition.
- Types, edits, proofreads, and formats requested documents.
- Creates and maintains forms and spreadsheets.
- Prepares periodic and ad hoc reports.
- Sends and receives faxes, Federal Express or other general mailings.
- Processes invoices.
- Responsible for P-card account and reconciling monthly statements.
- Supports the Talent Acquisition team with special assignments and projects as needed.
- Develops, implements and documents effective policies and procedures for areas of responsibility.
- Maintains a positive, visible relationship with employees.
- Participates in the development of the Human Resource Department’s strategic, tactical, and financial plans.
- Serves as backup for other HR functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- General Human Resources and Recruitment principles and practices.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication, presentation skills, excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, intermediate Word/Excel/PowerPoint, multitasking, prioritization and problem resolutions and research skills.
- Exhibit high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exercise sound judgment and to keep information confidential, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take work direction from several individuals.
- Present a professional and positive image of the organization.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Two years’ experience in a Human Resources administrative position including word processing, spreadsheet and database responsibilities.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Additional qualifications that may make a person even more effective in the role, but are not required for consideration)
- Experience supporting the Talent Acquisition function strongly preferred.
- Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) and HRMS/HRIS administration experience preferred.
Proof of being up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccination, including a booster when eligible, with acceptable documentation is required for employment. NMDP will consider all requests for medical or religious accommodation.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Hybrid/Remote