Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Inspire Medical Systems
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. has developed the only FDA-approved neurostimulation technology that transforms the lives of people with moderate to severe sleep apnea. We are a ground-breaking, fast-growing company where the patient’s outcome is first and foremost our top priority. If you want to be part of a purpose-driven company and directly help to transform lives, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The talent acquisition coordinator will be responsible for facilitating and managing the recruiting process for all positions within our high-growth company. They will work strategically with the talent acquisition team to manage all programs related to our internal hiring process, candidate pipeline and candidate tracking systems. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, people-oriented with strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Partner with the talent acquisition team to fully understand current and upcoming recruiting needs
- Schedule, coordinate, track and monitor interviews
- Manage the pre-employment contingency process, such as initiating background checks and drug screens
- Create and send offer letters through DocuSign
- Facilitate and manage feedback responses after interviews are completed
- Assist with the administration and organization of job descriptions
- Drafts job postings for assigned positions
- Source qualified candidates for assigned positions through a variety of different methods
- Answers and routes responses from candidates regarding hiring status
- Manage documents in employment files
- Special projects and duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a talent recruiting or HR administration/generalist role
- Associate's or bachelor's degree
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Ability to communicate with internal and external parties both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of management
- Experience working with ADP, or other Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and HR Information System (HRIS)
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email careers@inspiresleep dot com.
Inspire Medical Systems participates in E-Verify.
To apply send an email to Debbie Staedt, Talent Acquisition Director => [email protected]