Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Cassia is hiring a Senior Recruiter with extensive experience working with healthcare candidates to join our Human Resource team. In this role, your primary focus is to work with multiple hiring managers to assess and fill open positions. You will excel in this role as you skillfully network to cultivate candidate pipelines to attract employees who will work in our Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing facilities. Candidates to be recruited include RN, LPN, CNA, HHA, Cook, Dietary Aide, Housekeeper, Maintenance, and Business Support roles. This position is an ideal fit for you if you enjoy the hunt for the right candidate and if you thrive as a problem solver. Must be proactively creative in exploring new ways to find candidates who have a passion for helping aging adults in senior care. In this role, you will work closely with the Human Resource and Recruitment team to primarily support our Cassia campuses in Minnesota and Colorado. The position offers a hybrid work option with flexible hours.
Senior Recruiter Job Duties:
- Determine hiring needs and then provide hiring managers with the highest level of recruiting options to aid in attracting quality talent to our organization.
- Serve as a recruiting consultant to hiring managers which includes training of applicant review, ATS use, and initiatives to attract candidates for their market. Provide regular recruitment updates and lead meetings with campus leadership teams to strategize.
- Deliver high quality candidates and advances our brand across numerous markets and professional communities while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the interview and selection processes.
- Leverage various methods to source candidates.
- Establish and maintain community partner relationships to build candidate pipelines; create and deliver presentations on behalf of Cassia.
- Utilize social media and various job boards to share jobs, create campaigns and interact with candidates.
- Work closely with a designated recruiter who will screen candidates and present finalists in consideration for hiring.
- Maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community to attract high quality talent; and provide quality candidate experience.
Senior Recruiter Knowledge and Skills:
- Three+ years healthcare recruiting experience; working in the senior living sector is preferred.
- Strong technical skills to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems, and access analytics.
- Experience in all sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal job market conditions, and salary negotiation.
- Excellent writing, creativity and communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Develop networking and referral base using innovative methods to attract diverse candidates.
- Ability to work flexible hours to include limited evenings.
- Ability to think analytically and make process improvements.
- Ability to exhibit positive, professional attitude and perform tasks efficiently and with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently as the majority of the position is remote.
- Expertise in posting job positions, database sourcing/searching through social media.
- Demonstrated recruiting experience for high volume and management level positions; healthcare recruitment is a must.
- College degree in human resources, business related field or four years recruiting experience.
- Advanced expertise in use of ATS, data analytics, internet and social media recruiting techniques.
- Strong comfort level to interact on Zoom and other virtual platforms for hiring events, panel presentations and staff interaction.
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, & flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship Programs
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling/coaching for self and family members
Cassia's home office is located in the Central Metro. Cassia is a faith-based, nonprofit organization with over 200 years of experience caring for those in need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christ’s love. We take pride in providing compassionate care for our residents by embracing our eight values and service standards: Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration.
At Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness of life for those we serve. Cassia will support your career goals and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a career experience where you will have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your individuality, Cassia is the answer.
I AM Cassia... Are You?
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
To apply click Senior Recruiter