Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join a team of passionate energetic people who are looking to change the world with everyone they meet! With so many opportunities to grow your skills and relationships. Accord is looking for a Sr Director of Talent to join our Human Capital team.
The Sr Director of Talent drives organization-wide talent management and development initiatives; and designs, implements, and manages all recruiting strategies for our company. Responsibilities include talent acquisition, workforce planning, organizational design, development and training, and succession planning. You will also help us maintain an equal employment opportunity environment. This position reports to the Chief Human Capital Officer (CHCO).
- Talent acquisition
- Talent management (development, training, retention)
- Workforce planning
- Organizational design
- Software Management
- Organize and oversee individual, team, and organization wide training and employee development programs (both outsourced and in-house).
- Develop and deliver employee onboarding and retention programs.
- Manage career-pathing options with high-potential employees and their team leaders; build succession plans.
- Lead all sourcing strategies; build talent pipelines for current and future job openings.
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience.
- Manage external recruiting partnerships with colleges, job boards, external recruiting sources, and HR software vendors.
- Manage, develop, and maintain job descriptions.
- Workforce planning: Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans.
- Measure key recruitment and employee development metrics.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as directed or assigned.
- All staff are required to provide proof of Covid 19 full vaccination or have an approved request for exemption. You'll need this before you join our team!
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations/Human Resource/Education, or related/relevant field.
- 8+ years of working experience in HR with responsibilities around talent acquisition, talent training and development, and workforce planning.
- 3+ years of working experience in a management/leadership role.
- Must be able to pass a DHS (Department of Health Services) background check.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Have reliable transportation to commute to work or attend meetings.
The Sr Director of Talent in this position will typically work a Full Time schedule, Monday through Friday, day hours. Accord also offers a flexible work environment. To learn more, be sure to apply!
Accord offers a competitive wage and benefit package which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, 120 hours of PTO in year one, 8 paid holidays, fully paid short and long-term disability and life insurance coverage, retirement plans, employee wellness program and more.
To apply click Senior Director of Talent