Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The mission of The Waters is 'To create a sense of community where everyone THRIVES'.
We recognize that every team member is a direct reflection of The Waters. Attracting and investing in professional, caring, and compassionate team members is essential to our mission. We want our team members to feel inspired and to THRIVE, just as our residents do.
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for managing and implementing all facets of talent management and the recruitment life-cycle process across The Waters Senior Living.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for a combination of high volume entry level roles and professional leadership roles.
- Work directly with community leaders and hiring managers throughout the recruitment process to find the best possible candidates
- Provide hiring insights and interview training for hiring managers
- Perform phone screens, interviews, scheduling and exhibit strong organizational skills while keeping hospitality at the forefront of all interactions
- Managing partnerships with job boards, professional networks, and universities
- Organize and execute hiring events and career fairs
- Work to develop and refine the overall recruitment strategy, process, and workflow along with the Human Resources team, community leaders, and other corporate stakeholders
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience in Senior Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, or Other Healthcare sector preferred
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Ability and desire to work autonomously
- Highly organized and detail oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Organizational Development or related field preferred
Why The Waters?
- Paid holidays; double time for holidays worked
- Instant access to 50% of earned but unpaid income with OnShift
- PTO, use it as you earn it
- Medical and Dental Benefits available the 1st of the month
- 401k after 6 months, fully vested
- The Waters Values Teamwork, Humility, Responsibility, Innovation, where Victories are celebrated and Every moment matters! Where you can THRIVE!
The Waters is an equal opportunity employer proudly committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply click Recruiting Manager