Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
In this role, you are a critical partner to the Talent Acquisition Team. As our Candidate Experience Coordinator, you will serve as a main point of contact for internal and external candidates throughout the recruiting and hiring process. Success in this role means you represent General Mills values, leading with a service orientation, collaborating to provide outstanding candidate and hiring partner experiences while pushing yourself and the team to achieve excellence.
- Manage all administration of the recruiting activities for assigned functions. This includes verbal and written communications with candidates, coordinating interview schedules, and managing the pre-employment contingency process.
- Manage the flow of the day and candidate during each interview day.
- Track and report critical candidate flow information using a web-based applicant tracking tool,iCIMS, and other emerging and company supported software programs.
- Build candidate & client trust, developing partnerships throughout the building with AV, Business Conference Center, HR, hiring teams, and more.
- Complete projects and additional tasks identified by Talent Acquisition Manager
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience in a high volume, high paced, detail-oriented setting
- High School Degree or GED
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy while meeting tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated capacity to pro-actively complete multiple detailed tasks with frequent interruptions
- Excellent communication skills with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of GMI management and a broad array of candidates, customers, and suppliers outside the company.
- High level of integrity, sound judgment & discretion regarding handling confidential or sensitive information.
- Willingness and ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities, roles, and managers.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in Microsoft based applications including Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, and HCM applications, with a willingness to learn and master other software programs as needed.
- Available for occasional overtime.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree
- Experience with iCIMS, Workday or other Recruiting specific software
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. General Mills will not sponsor applicants for a U.S. work visa
- Relocation support will not be offered to applicants within the United States.
- International relocation or international remote working arrangements (outside of the US) will not be considered.
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.