Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI), An AspenTech Business, is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
The RoleAs the Campus Recruiter you will have a large and unique impact as we look to grow in years to come through engaging with the best talent in the market. You will be on the leading edge of our growth through your ability to become a subject matter expert in the university/campus talent landscape and cultivate a diverse talent pipeline throughout the US!
You will help to drive our diversity focused talent identification, outreach and engagement initiatives aimed at building a more diverse candidate pipeline. Through these channels and the process of building meaningful candidate relationships, you will play a critical role in positioning the company as an employer of choice among diverse candidate pools.
• Perform and manage full life cycle recruiting efforts in the high-volume campus setting with a strong focus on diversity and candidate care, including job description/posting oversight, sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating and closing top talent.
• Drive the execution of diversity focused initiatives that identify and attract underrepresented talent in support of our hiring practices.
• Developing and growing brand affinity on campus; build and expand relationships with diversity focused organizations and form meaningful partnerships.
• Cultivate a diverse talent pipeline for various internships and entry level positions based on business need.
• Plan and attend recruitment events as needed as well as traveling to diversity focused conferences, events and meetings to identify top talent and serve as a brand ambassador for AspenTech.
What You'll Need
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least 2+ years of recruiting and university/campus experience.
• Experience creating Boolean search strings and use of LinkedIn Recruiter.
• Exposure and experience in driving meaningful partnerships with universities to drive talent engagement.
• A strong interest in DE&I and talent acquisition and the desire to grow your knowledge
• Demonstrated experience and passion for direct sourcing and cold calling to identify and engage with top talent.
• Ability to drive direct sourcing strategies to reduce reliance on contingent placement firms.
• Your intellectual curiosity to learn more about talent trends, key skills for recruiting and how we optimize our talent pipelines to scale growth.
• Competitive spirit to produce results with urgency and organization to balance competing projects.
To apply click Campus Recruiter