Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Responsible for supporting business objectives through proactively sourcing, assessing, and recruiting top talent for U.S. Bancorp positions, with limited assistance from outside agencies. Identifies candidates using a variety of sources and techniques while knowing the best channels to find and reach candidates in diverse talent pools. Drives recruiting process in a timely and cost-effective manner. Demonstrates a proven commitment to provide a diverse talent pool, a positive experience for the hiring manager and candidate, and displays behaviors and attitudes consistent with U.S. Bank Purpose and Core Values.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of recruiting experience
- Advanced knowledge of talent acquisition processes including sourcing and selection of a broad, diverse population of applicants
- Effective project management skills
- Strong marketing and recruitment network skills
- Ability to review and understand data, trends and metrics
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Intermediate computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking systems
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
To apply click Technical Recruiter 4