Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
THIS POSITION MAY WORK REMOTE.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Recruiter partners closely with hiring managers, TA leaders and HR business partners to understand staffing needs and develop, implement and refine a well-rounded recruitment strategy that delivers quality candidates to assigned regions/business units. The Recruiter drives all full-cycle recruiting activities, including client intake meetings, job postings, outbound sourcing, engaging past applicants/prospects, conducting hiring events, leveraging community/professional partnerships, screening/interviewing, scheduling interviews, and delivering offer packages.
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a 401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid volunteer days.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be successful.
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at safelitebenefits.com.
What You'll Do
- Partner with assigned hiring managers and business partners to assess current and future staffing needs and develop complementary recruitment strategies.
- Publicize job postings via the company's Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and leading job boards to generate inbound applicants.
- Proactively source and engage passive candidates, past applicants and prospects via resume databases and social media to develop deeper candidate pipelines.
- Pre-qualify resumes, conduct phone/video interviews and present qualified applicants to assigned hiring managers for further consideration.
- Deliver frequent communication, provide feedback and deliver insights to assist hiring managers in the selection process while focusing on delivering a positive candidate experience.
- Actively contribute and participate in the continuous improvement processes, assisting with projects as requested.
- Maintain or exceed established KPIs, including time to fill, hiring target goals, quality of hire metrics, and hiring manager satisfaction scores, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent, preferred.
- Working experience in an internal talent acquisition program or third-party staffing agency/search firm preferred.
- Technical experience with leading Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) technologies is highly preferred; we use Workday.
- Proven ability to proactively source, pre-qualify, and interview candidates using a variety of leading recruitment resources, including Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, Monster, ZipRecruiter, Handshake, and others.
- Expertise in quickly building and leveraging strong business relationships with internal and external clients.
- Comfort working in a metrics-driven performance environment.
Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse workforce and suppliers, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We don't discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by law opens a pdf file, nor do we tolerate discrimination or harassment against our associates and clients. Click here to learn more about who we are.
Accessibility: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Safelite will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance in the application/hiring process. For assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org opens an email client application.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Recruiter