Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Please note; as per the Federal mandate, ZOLL now requires COVID vaccinations subject to legal exemptions.
ZOLL | Respicardia, an emerging medical device company, has developed a novel active implantable device focused on the treatment of Central Sleep Apnea in patients with Heart Failure. This first-in-class therapy, called remed, approved for the treatment of moderate to severe Central Sleep Apnea (CSA). CSA is a serious breathing disorder that disrupts the normal breathing pattern during sleep and causes physiologic disturbances that contribute to poor outcomes, myocardial infarction and congestive heart failure.
The Talent Acquisition Partner at ZOLL | Respicardia plays a key role in the continued growth and success of the company. Working on the HR Team, you will be responsible for the sourcing, recruiting, and staffing for all positions within the division.
This full-time position reports to the Director of Human Resources and is located at our Minnetonka, MN faciity.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a world-class candidate experience from pre-application through onboarding.
- Source, recruit and staff individuals for exempt, non-exempt, and temporary positions.
- Assist and consult with managers on their recruiting and staffing needs.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Maintain, update and promote career development within the organization by utilizing internal job posting system, external websites and the ZOLL HR Website.
- Act as a champion of the employer brand by developing engaging content.
- Develop content for and train managers on world class recruiting practices.
- Coordinate, order, and review pre-hire applications including background checks.
- Serve as a resource for new and existing employees to help them engage in the organization.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Establish interview schedules with managers and other members of ZOLL as necessary.
- Coordinate travel accommodations for candidates when necessary.
- Maintain compliance with all required reporting requirements (OFCCP, EEO, etc).
- Provide support to managers in recruiting and staffing temporary personnel.
- Maintain applicant tracking system by entering resumes and requisition information; routing or rejecting resumes; forwarding referral payment to payroll as needed.
- Prepare & present offer letters.
- Generate and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Maintain accurate job descriptions and external postings.
- 5-7 years as a high-performing HR representative.
- BS/BA degree in Business, HR, Marketing or Allied Health/Life Sciences.
- Ability to travel between 10-20% of working hours.
You take care of ZOLL | Respicardia and we'll take care of you!
- A casual work environment.
- Competitive salaries.
- A compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work.
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition assistance
You are qualified, interested and want to apply!
Please visit us at: https://careers-zoll.icims.com/jobs/2016/job
ZOLL appreciates and values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
ADA: ZOLL will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner