Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Allina Health System
Provides support and coordinates the new hire process to ensure a smooth, positive and seamless new hire and onboarding experience.
- Assists with posting job requisitions, reference checks, pre-employment checks, scanning documents.
- Coordinates and schedules candidate interviews, assessments, travel and site visits, providing real-time support and problem-solving.
- Answers and routes responses from candidates regarding hiring status.
- Compiles metrics and reporting data for statistical reporting as well as preparing and distributing reports.
- Provides department support including meeting minutes and distribution, ordering supplies, timecards, PC support, job fair preparation and more.
- Utilizes applicant tracking and Human Resources systems to process new hire pre-employment requirements.
- Sends new hire and transfer letters to employee.
- Completes background checks via online order request.
- Verifies certifications and licenses via online order request.
- Registers new hires for orientation.
- Organize and prepares new employee orientation including set up, proctoring, first day paperwork completion and more.
- Ensures that all new hire and transfer information is complete, tracked and scanned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or GED required
- 2 to 5 years of administrative assistant experience required and
- Less than 2 years of previous recruiter assistance or recruitment related experience preferred
- See the Big Picture: Know where we are going as an organization. Use sound judgement and critical thinking to make good decisions that support our mission.
- I know where Allina is going and how my role fits into this picture
- I capture important lessons and share them to foster innovation
- I am good at anticipating the implications of my decisions
- I understand and apply the disciplines of continuous improvement
- Inspire Greatness: Inspire others by connecting their purpose to the broader mission. Lead others through change and celebrate success.
- I help my team connect to the broader mission
- I see and fulfill my role in motivating the team around me
- I celebrate success and help my partners see what is possible with change
- I call out and address unexpected roadblocks or problems
- Foster Learning and Growth: Role model growth, ongoing development and self-care. Empower, coach and encourage others to be at their best selves.
- I role-model self-care and ongoing development
- I share my knowledge and coach others to foster growth and success
- I demonstrate enthusiasm for learning
- I candidly advocate for the resources I need
- I support my colleagues in their development and growth
- Deliver Excellence: Set and align clear goals, measure results, and continually improve safety, quality, experience, and innovation.
- I take ownership of outcomes and fulfillment of goals
- I facilitate adjustments to assure positive results
- I work with a sense of urgency, concern and determination
- I use well-grounded approaches to create sustainable solutions repeatedly
- I engage and foster improvements to impact safety, quality, and efficiency
- Succeed Together:Connect with others authentically. Recognize the value of each individual and seek diverse points of view. Collaborate to succeed together.
- I consider how decisions might impact my colleagues
- I am generous in my commitment to supporting the needs of my partners
- I respect others’ opinions, praise good work and encourage all team members to be involved
- I seek common ground and work to create mutually beneficial outcomes
- Analytical Thinking: Diagnoses issues using a systematic and methodical approach.
- Collaboration: Maintains mutually beneficial partnerships with other functions.
- Communication Skills: Communicates using persuasion and authority.
- Company Knowledge: Understands the role of the function and how it fits into meeting the goals of the division.
- Problem Solving: Arrives at decision using analytical thought.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Onboarding