Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Securian Financial, you will be part of a hard-working, high-performing, bright-thinking, make-things-happen family. We’ll challenge you to grow your unique strengths to become the person you want to be, at work and outside of it.
Our values define who we are and how we do business every day. Trust, strength, integrity, quality, respect and community. They’re more than just words — these values drive our actions. They help us lead with our heads up and our hearts open, so we can take care of the people who count on us.
As a Talent Consultant, you will use your extensive recruiting knowledge and experience to fill critical roles to our organization and advise our business areas throughout the hiring process. You will play a critical role in helping build the best teams to fulfill our purpose; helping our customers build secure tomorrows.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute recruiting and sourcing strategies and lead the selection process for a wide variety of complex and volume positions, including executive level openings with a focus on building diverse teams
- Partner with HRBP and Sr Leadership to develop holistic talent strategies to meet employment demands today and set us up for the future; influence decisions using data and external perspectives
- Assess candidates' qualifications and match to the requirements of current and future openings
- Regularly communicate hiring progress, results and talent trends to business areas and make recommendations to improve recruiting strategies
- Drive efficiencies in hiring processes and procedures
- Partner with and mentor other associates on the team
- Achieve personal and team hiring metrics and goals
- Create and execute innovative employment brand strategies including social media tools
- Experience in successful recruiting, sourcing and selection for a wide variety of positions with a focus on building diverse teams
- Proven ability to partner with HRBP and Sr Leadership to develop wholistic talent strategies to meet employment goals today and set us up for the future
- Track record of using data and external perspectives to influence talent strategies for business areas
- Experience successfully driving efficiencies in hiring processes and procedures
- Success in using advanced sourcing techniques for niche searches, Boolean, LinkedIn, etc.
- Expertise in creating and executing employment brand strategies including social media tools
Physical job requirements:
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
Ability to utilize keyboard, mouse and computer for up to 3-6 hours per day
Ability to utilize telephone for approximately 1-3 hours per day
Ability to perform simple grasping including handwriting, paper manipulation, sorting, folding, etc. periodically throughout entire workday
The physical job requirements described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
New hire associates, regardless of work location or job responsibilities, must be vaccinated before beginning employment; exceptions considered for medical or religious reasons provided alternative reasonable accommodations do not create an undue hardship on the business.
Securian Financial has been around for 140 years. We’re committed to giving back to our community, donating 15,000 employee volunteer hours this past year. We also provide extensive resources to our employees for professional development and growth and a number of diverse professional and social opportunities throughout the company. There’s a reason our employees have voted us as a best place to work year after year! In addition:
- Generous paid time off. We want you to take time off for whatever matters most to you!
- Tuition reimbursement program. We value continuous learning at Securian!
- Company-funded pension plan as well as 401K retirement plan – great resources to secure your financial future.
- Continuous opportunities for new challenges.
- Variety of health plan options as well as dental and vision plans.
- Paid maternity/paternity leaves.
Securian Financial Group, Inc. does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital or familial status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, political affiliation, veteran status, status in regard to public assistance, status in a local human rights commission, or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law. If you are a job seeker with a disability and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please contact us by telephone 651-665-5522 (voice), 711 (telecommunications relay), or by email at EmployeeRelations@securian.com.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Consultant